IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Tyrion and Sansa weren't supposed to touch the cup so that counts them out.

The fool is my #1 suspect. granny #2. new wife #3. unknown pie chef #4.

poisoning a huge pie would be an extremely bad way to poison a single person, the amount of possibility it would get the wrong person would be enormous. joffrey was the sort of wee dick that could have just as easily started throwing it at people as eating a piece.

Apparently it was quite some time after forging steel and building giant castled empires that the Heimlich maneuver was invented.

Kid died like a bitch and everyone watched his bitch ass die, yo.

I don't think he was poisioned, he just over cunted and died of cuntery

lol.

The books portray him as a very irritating character, but credit to the tv show and the kid who plays Joffrey. Utter, utter cowson.

I rewatched episode 2 and got a laugh out of the dead dear saying "hodor" when Bran/Summer kills it

episode 3 was obviously going to be less exciting than episode 2. I don't think anyone guessed it was him behind the poisoning. nice work GoT

the sister rape next to the dead body was insane. when she grabbed the cloth I thought joffrey was going to fall on top of them - missed a trick there GoT!

technically yes it was rape, but what can be worse than what they've already done that's lead up to that point? in the given context it was just another sin in a long twisted line of more sin, so anyone acting shocked and appalled isn't making much sense unless they're shocked and appalled by the whole show as well... if that makes sense. why must people make up these controversies that don't exist as a byproduct of their unhealthy obsession for this beast of a show?

technically yes it was rape, but what can be worse than what they've already done that's lead up to that point? in the given context it was just another sin in a long twisted line of more sin, so anyone acting shocked and appalled isn't making much sense unless they're shocked and appalled by the whole show as well... if that makes sense. why must people make up these controversies that don't exist as a byproduct of their unhealthy obsession for this beast of a show?

yeah I skimmed the AV club editorial before I watched it last night, and I was expecting something more disturbing...

finding that scene to be particularly controversy was, to quote Apocalypse Now, a bit like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500

Guest Pennywise

I rewatched episode 2 and got a laugh out of the dead dear saying "hodor" when Bran/Summer kills it

episode 3 was obviously going to be less exciting than episode 2. I don't think anyone guessed it was him behind the poisoning. nice work GoT

the sister rape next to the dead body was insane. when she grabbed the cloth I thought joffrey was going to fall on top of them - missed a trick there GoT!

lol same

don't rise to the troll don't rise to the troll don't rise to the troll don't rise to the troll don't rise to the troll don't rise to the troll

I watched Rush last night and if you wanted to see Queen Marjorie's norks that was the place to go. oddly not game of thrones. or did we already see them? i forget with so many norks on display

Archived