IGNORED

chances of boards of canada doing something in 2011?

Guest Sadsic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cult fiction

I'm waiting to see what Joyrex predicts... if he says something is coming soon then we'll know for sure it's 2012 at the earliest.

don't ban me :boc:

Guest AudioDile

The chances of them doing something are 100%. Doing something you wanted, perhaps slightly less.

I'm betting on a 9th anniversary 3D maple-scented lenticular cover re-release of Geogaddi with accompanying bonus Viewmaster discs.

Guest Beefuncle

I'm betting on a 9th anniversary 3D maple-scented lenticular cover re-release of Geogaddi with accompanying bonus Viewmaster discs.

That sentence hurt my brain.

2011 50% of subforum readers release fake BOC tracks, nothing happens.

2012 BOC call it a day and release a greatest hits album to celebrate their early retirement.

Im wait for someone to write the Bocble. Then thousands of idiots will congragate every Sunday to whine and say how theyre not good enough for a new BoC album but at the same time really really wish really hard that a new BoC album comes out.

:nelson:

Gotta love BoC fanboys, they make me feel better about my existence.

Very close to release from what i've heard.

This, of course, doesn't make any odds really, as it could get pushed back for whatever reason. But, yeah, from what i've heard, it's not far off now.

Archived