IGNORED

New Album Placeholder

Guest southside jim

i don't think i'm off the mark at all. fact of the matter is, both yourself and the admins of the loonies at another forum that shall remain nameless have bestowed upon MDG the "official hexagon sun spokesperson" title, and as such is taken by many to be the voice of BoC on the internet. when he makes statements they're taken by many to be gospel. he (and by proxy, BoC) hyped the notion of an album coming out for the best part of 2 years. along with this stunt of the placeholder, it just pisses me off.

you used to patronize that site daily until you were shamed out. its well gay but drop the grudge ugly.

lol did i really?

and i wasn't shamed out, i left because the retardedness of the patrons was too much, all because they can't read for shit and want to imply their own meanings on things.

fuck off back to your BoC dreams and whatever.

i don't have a grudge. it didn't take long to find out that forum is full of people who have a warped sense of fandom.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AudioDile

you used to patronize that site daily until you were shamed out. its well gay but drop the grudge ugly.

lol did i really?

and i wasn't shamed out, i left because the retardedness of the patrons was too much, all because they can't read for shit and want to imply their own meanings on things.

i don't have a grudge. it didn't take long to find out that forum is full of people who have a warped sense of fandom.

read the rules

lol did i really?

read the rules

read the rules, newb from Twoism

If the Sandison's do ever decide to rejoin the real world I shudder to think how Warp are going to milk it, especially after the costly Ae and Brian Eno editions.

lol sorry you can't lump oversteps (at £29.99) with Small Drop Of Cum On A Jacobs Cream Cracker (at £60)

one of them is an average price for a nice box set, the other is extortion.

Wasn't really trying to compare them osc, just saying that £30 for the Oversteps vinyl and the same price for the Quaristice Versions CD (I think that was how much it was) is a little more costly than the average before we even get to the Eno release (I bought all three from Bleep, incidentally). Just trying to anticipate how much Warp might really go to town if BoC put out another album, never mind Aphex Twin...

If the Sandison's do ever decide to rejoin the real world I shudder to think how Warp are going to milk it, especially after the costly Ae and Brian Eno editions.

lol sorry you can't lump oversteps (at £29.99) with Small Drop Of Cum On A Jacobs Cream Cracker (at £60)

Wasn't really trying to compare them osc, just saying that £30 for the Oversteps vinyl and the same price for the Quaristice Versions CD (I think that was how much it was) is a little more costly than the average before we even get to the Eno release (I bought all three from Bleep, incidentally). Just trying to anticipate how much Warp might really go to town if BoC put out another album, never mind Aphex Twin...

oh yeah, quaristice was a bit much for 2 cds, but considering a new 2xLP can cost upwards of £18, an extra £12 isn't too far fetched. i know what you mean though, there probably will be some special release of it.

oh yeah, quaristice was a bit much for 2 cds, but considering a new 2xLP can cost upwards of £18, an extra £12 isn't too far fetched. i know what you mean though, there probably will be some special release of it.

Yeah, I had no qualms about coughing up myself (even though I've still not picked up my Oversteps vinyl from my old address - a long story). The only thing more scary than anticipating Warp's marketing for any hypothetical new BoC is the ensuing clamour from the frenzied fanboi cohorts.

Guest Calx Sherbet

have any of you nerds thought about the fact that they might be contractually obligated to keep quiet about the album and this is their way of giving us a wink?

not everything is sinister. get a life you pathetic pieces of garbage.

you got pissed off about not getting a yes or no from BoC, and you made a thread about it

Guest Calx Sherbet
to be fair to BoC, I don't think they have no respect for us, i just think they are either a) a bit too caught up in the mystique of the project and okay with being incredibly obtuse about things or b) completely oblivious to the fact that people even notice this stuff and that it might rub people the wrong way.

i'll agree with this. but i'm not about to get frustrated over an album placeholder (that might not even be one). i'll just continue to assume nothing will come out. so if we gt something, it'll be exciting as hell.

maybe Richard payed the bros to distract us from his lack of album release. perhaps he second guessed his "6 album" joke, lol.

this is their way of giving us a wink

Spot on. I think we should all agree that this is their way of giving us a wink. A rather slow, halfhearted wink, but a wink nonetheless.

I can agree that at times it feels like they haven't even washed their hands before the wink, but that feeling will pass eventually. You don't ask too many questions when a free wink is involved.

have any of you nerds thought about the fact that they might be contractually obligated to keep quiet about the album and this is their way of giving us a wink?

if that were true, MDG wouldn't be allowed to say the things he had.

thanks for your co-operation :facepalm:

MDG is presumably not a party to boc's contract and therefore not bound to its terms you bile sucking piece of monkey dung

if that were true, MDG wouldn't be allowed to say the things he had.

thanks for your co-operation :facepalm:

MDG is presumably not a party to boc's contract and therefore not bound to its terms you bile sucking piece of monkey dung

yet he is given such high powers by joyrex and other forum admins.

and you're losing your touch with the wit. you used to be great. what happened to you?

look.

this is gonna be epic.

i know.

you know how i know?

'cause my real name is marcus sandison. alright? there. i said it.

i feel better now.

now calm down and enjoy the ride. trust me.

trust

me

a wave of calm washes over me, as i ejaculate into my sodden boxer briefs, adorned with the text pete standing alone

So this is what it takes to get you poppin squirts again.

Guest Dogboy73

Sup dawg, we heard you like BoC, so we got BoC to add a box so you can speculate about the box while you speculate about BoC.

:lol:

never in the history of the world has a blank thumbnail caused so much fuss.

I think you may be right.

Archived