IGNORED

New Album Placeholder

Guest southside jim

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy fuck i can't believe how little i care or how much i fucking hate all boc fans ever.

lol

I told my girlfriend twice about the news and she was pretty much careless even so she likes boc

seefeel played a few shows (even before the Warp20 thing) before getting into the studio

Yeah, and BoC hasn't played a show since 2001, and has several releases since then. What's your point?

i never said i had any point :-) that was a comment about seefeel come back.

Guest Helper ET

I would say that you can show some excitement at this point in time, it's an actual update. Not like a flash file can update itself.

or can it?

I never realized you could actually click the square. So when you do click it, a black square loads were the other album info is being displayed, and that's the black square everyone's talking about? Now I understand what all the fuss is about. :lol: I see now it's far less likely they just added the little box for symmetry. Now I'm mildly excited!

but a few of you people need to get fucking laid, badly.

that's such a 2005 thing to say on the internet

After having read a good year's worth of posts here, it seems just a wee bit ridiculous to watch people shit on Joyrex, Twoism or anyone new that doesn't have a degree in BoCology. I realize that we're all a little edgy about waiting forever with nothing to show for it but vague hints and promises, but a few of you people need to get fucking laid, badly.

This may come as a shock, but you don't have to be a mirthless dick to be a "real fan". At least Twoism members have actually MADE something creative; whether you think the One on Twoism series is great or crap, making a track is a lot more impressive than making bullshit fake Catalog 3 threads and posting "read the rules" when you can't think of anything intelligent or interesting to say.

"Shitting" on the new people is necessary. If they can't deal with it they leave, so it's a way of weeding people out. Also, there are many fantastic musicians on this forum, so I don't know how Twoism is more creative than WATMM.

And I get laid all of the time.

Read the Rules

After having read a good year's worth of posts here, it seems just a wee bit ridiculous to watch people shit on Joyrex, Twoism or anyone new that doesn't have a degree in BoCology. I realize that we're all a little edgy about waiting forever with nothing to show for it but vague hints and promises, but a few of you people need to get fucking laid, badly.

This may come as a shock, but you don't have to be a mirthless dick to be a "real fan". At least Twoism members have actually MADE something creative; whether you think the One on Twoism series is great or crap, making a track is a lot more impressive than making bullshit fake Catalog 3 threads and posting "read the rules" when you can't think of anything intelligent or interesting to say.

this is a sensible post, to which i do agree with to the most part. however, its just asking for a "read the rules" answer due to the forum upon which it has been posted.

Twoism takes BoC too seriously. I love BoC and I appreciate their work a lot, I also take their music seriously. But I imagine, if they had to, BoC would rather read a watmm thread than a Twoism thread, cause here they'd at least get some lols and honest critique. What's the point if all you get is praise over and over again ...

Guest Enter a new display name

Someone who complains about people complaining on the internet, needs to get laid :cisfor:

What a subtle way to brag about your sex life. :whistling:

Guest Joebot Kill

they just wanted to make their album in peace. everyone's talking about their relationship with their fans. what relationship? who cares? it's not being mysterious or obtuse. i doubt they ever wanted this kind of status to begin with. it's being humble. theyre not celebrities, just artists. people have to foist all kinds of intent into every little thing they do or don't do. hype machine? what hype? it might seem blasphemous, but most of the world does not give a shit about boards of canada or aphex twin for that matter. especially in 2011. and they know that.

i for one am excited about the idea of new boards of canada. i that band a lot!

also, while all the twoism.org bashing is pretty funny and definitely warranted, it's not like forum.watmm.com is any cooler. let's not kid ourselves, it's fucking electronica music. we're ALL nerds. accept it.

Archived