IGNORED

"in the studio"

Guest dawnchorus

werent they "in the studio" several years ago?

not trying to make a joke, i swear there was a thread about them changing their status to "in the studio" a really long time ago..

either that or the boc subforum has become so redundant that I just think anything that comes out of here is old news

joyrex i thought you had the inside scoop on this stuff whats going on at the haxagon sun buddy

It's been total Radio Silence for months... I guess if there's nothing to say...

joyrex i thought you had the inside scoop on this stuff whats going on at the haxagon sun buddy

It's been total Radio Silence for months... I guess if there's nothing to say...

...... ............ ....... ................

Hey what if Radio Silence is what they've been working on.

Because that could be the album title. :emotawesomepm9:

I'm sure they're in the studio quite a bit... they just bothered to update their My_____ (really, that's the MySpace logo now - super lame) page.

I think their new branding is quite nice actually, considering it's a last ditch effort in the 11th hour.

Archived