IGNORED

Dalglish - Benacha Drann Dreachd

NOTE: after a short delay, the CD version of this album is finally out and on RecordLabelRecords

for fans of the more abstract dark side of weird glitchy IDM also known under the alias 'OST' who recently opened for Autechre on part of their Oversteps european tour

Dalglish - Benacah Drann Dreachd CD / Digital .... now available in mp3 and flac!

go to the RecordLabelRecords website to purchase

hpll057-cover.jpg

douglaswire.jpg

the entire album is in free streaming mode here on soundcloud

Listen on Soundcloud.com

my personal thoughts on the album is that it's absolutely amazing, it's one of my most heavily rotated albums at the moment and i would say slightly begrudgingly that it's a superior work to his previous album Ideom on RecordLabelRecords

• 4 weeks later...

this is a good, regular listen, though the 2nd track usually triggers an association (in my brain) w/jim o'rourke's "there's that word again, pride" -track.. just the little suggestion of melody there. sort of mars the experience

• 4 months later...

so in the end this CD never ended up coming out on Highpoint Lowlife, instead it was decided to release the physical Cd version on RecordLabelRecords. It is officially a Highpoint Lowlife/RecordLabelRecords split release and It is now out for early ordering

If you would like an early copy of the CD before it gets to distros like Cargo please go here - http://www.recordlab...ds.org/150.html

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got this a few month's ago (digitally)

the music is nothing like i ever heard before, the tracks are like soundscapes

not a happy album at all, scares the crap out of me when i play it loud,

it sounds like my house is inside the eye of a tornado, i dig it :happy:

has a high replayable value also

good to hear. This year on recordlabelrecords we're going to focus a lot more on the unclassifiable electronic music. I think 2012 is a good year to scare the crap out of a wide audience

quick update too, the next Dalglish release will be a 12" vinyl EP off recordlabelrecords limited to 150 copies. Preorder link will be up soon

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived