IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

Guest Gravity

Ha, cool. Reminded me of this pic of a dragonfly I have from 2 years ago. Went taking garden pics on a whim, was just messing around. I've always liked taking photos, I never do it unfortunately. It's fun.

h19ihW6.jpg

• 1 month later...

They're ace man - if you don't mind me asking: what setup (shutterspeed, f-stop etc.) did you use for these. Night photography still eludes me !

Ah thanks dude. So they're all ISO 200, The F stop is somewhere betweem 3.5 and 5 depending, and shutter was between 1/10 and 1/30, again depending.

Honestly though, i think these are the first pics I ever got at night time, that I actually like at all. Sheer fluke! I think also, it was as easy an environment as you're likely to get. So much ambient light, from the neon tunes and screens everywhere, and water to reflect it all. Not to mention that for those 5 pics, there are another 40 or so which are blurry, grainy, under exposed and so on.

e3aBUAch.jpg

Ooh this is really nice.

Thank you, it's probably the best in that bunch I posted from a technical standpoint.

e3aBUAch.jpg

Ooh this is really nice.

Thank you, it's probably the best in that bunch I posted from a technical standpoint.

i struggle with night photography, it's very good. i especially love the details of the clouds and the night sky.

e3aBUAch.jpg

Ooh this is really nice.

i struggle with night photography, it's very good. i especially love the details of the clouds and the night sky.

The detail with the clouds was kind of an accident really. I used the lowest F stop setting my lens could do F1.8 and it's a relatively long exposure. Needless to say when I saw the extra detail I was very happy.

• 3 weeks later...

was rather startled to find this in my microscope...

guK88U6.png

:emotawesomepm9:

What? needs more story