IGNORED

Autechre Not Commonly Discussed On The WATMM

Redruth

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone know what fim this is from???

I found out about most of their compilations from here- http://perso.numeric...ompilations.htm lanx 3 is under "Volume 8 / Wasted"

Lanx 3 also shares a lot of sounds with their performance @ Oscillate in '93

er yeah thanks

i meant does anybody know what film the video is taken from?

Guest RandySicko

AWTEKRAAAA OSSSCILLAAATINGGG

BOOM BOOM, BOOM-BOOM BOOM, BOOM-BOOM BOOM, BOOM-BOOM BOOM, BOOM-BOOM BOOM, BOOM-BOOM BOOM, BOOM-BOOM BOOM, BOOM-BOOM BOOM...

One of the few songs I actually have to turn down in my car

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! I'd never heard Snorkel before. This track is awesome, definitely a hidden gem. Does anybody own the CD? Or has anybody ever seen it available to buy? I notice that in discogs nobody claims to have it.

awesome track! the beat sounds like it's been made of lightsaber sounds

• 2 weeks later...

I recently gave the 1999 Coachella set a listen and was somewhat dissapointed by the sound quality. But I discovered a hidden gem! Track 05 of this set isn't the BEST Autechre song I've heard, but it's definitely one that gave me a suprise and enjoyment when I heard it. Cheers!

It's groovy as fuck and the melody is really nice.

• 5 months later...
[youtubehd]-EEn1h9k87Y[/youtubehd]
Vletrmx <3
beauty full

I just rediscovered Bronchus One.1, I was surprised to learn it came from 1991.

where the hell is 'extended ambient sample from a resonant structure' or whatever it is. i remember hearing it once years ago, but that's it.

Or 'Silversub' for that matter. Supposedly an exclusive mix of Silverside mired on some obscure computer mag comp.

where the hell is 'extended ambient sample from a resonant structure' or whatever it is. i remember hearing it once years ago, but that's it.

Or 'Silversub' for that matter. Supposedly an exclusive mix of Silverside mired on some obscure computer mag comp.

I have an mp3 of Silversub, really not that different at all really, not than I'm really familiar with Silverside but it sounds pretty much the same to me. Unless I just downloaded a mislabelled mp3?

• 1 month later...

Archived