IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Oh man, finally.

kazaam-7834773.jpg

Other first world problem: My Doc prescribed me some Ambien, and one of the side effects is talking in your sleep. Apparently last night the cat jumped on the bed and started purring and I made loud purring noises back at him in my sleep.

i've been known to do the same, sober :(

people don't let your cat jump on the bed! beast will fuck with your mind!

Edited by iep

dude mid march is only two weeks away, really. it'll be here in a blink of an eye...it's the last fucking day of summer and i remember the first of december like it was yesterday! i'm getting old....er.

your summertime is now? O_o <<< my mind being blown

Guest disparaissant

this girl I've been hanging out with occasionally who is really nice turned out to be a Nazi and I have no idea how to handle that.

I mean look at that sweatshirt who? what? on what planet is that okay?

post-7552-13305376646276_thumb.jpg

girl left some blow in my house. i want to do it all and listen to music all night and morning.

listen to 'my downfall' :snares: .

yeah it's grim shit. i did listen to (old) snares tho and also did it all. i'm not a fan at all, and i'd never spend a penny on it.

this girl I've been hanging out with occasionally who is really nice turned out to be a Nazi and I have no idea how to handle that.

I mean look at that sweatshirt who? what? on what planet is that okay?

She needs to be kicked in the ovaries, please do that.

Guest disparaissant

The irony is the girl she is sitting next to is this really nice jewish girl who she gets along with just fine.

what even?

i blame her boyfriend, he calls himself WLACULOS NOSFARITUS and is in a NSBM band apparently and his facebook pic is a swastika with a pentagram in the middle.

also he is mexican.

i blame her boyfriend, he calls himself WLACULOS NOSFARITUS and is in a NSBM band apparently and his facebook pic is a swastika with a pentagram in the middle.

also he is mexican.

man, utah or missouri or wherever you live sounds crazy. lol nosfaritus. "yeah, i figured nosferatu wasn't archaic enough"

Edited by KY

also he is mexican.

One of the best things I've ever read.

Guest disparaissant

man, utah or missouri or wherever you live sounds crazy. lol nosfaritus. "yeah, i figured nosferatu wasn't archaic enough"

i live just outside milwaukee it's actually not that crazy!

but yes his facebook is hilarious

his occupation USED to be listed as "the guy that cums in your pizza"

but then he changed it to "cook."

Edited by disparaissant

well, it looks like I won't be getting Radiohead tickets. Ticketmaster's website is a pile of shite and keeps telling me "no tickets found" though I've been hammering it since they went on sale (last hour now). one time it gave me two tix in the worst possible seating and I was going to go for them but when I clicked Continue it went UNABLE TO PROCESS REQUEST LOL UMAD?

fuck it. I don't even care. who needs Radiohead anyway when Squarepusher's releasing a new flahbulbum? *cries IDM tears*

I thought I might like to go, but they're definitely not worth $150 imo. I'm thinking of charging $150 for tickets to my next gig in the hope that it too will sell out in a matter of hours.

dude mid march is only two weeks away, really. it'll be here in a blink of an eye...it's the last fucking day of summer and i remember the first of december like it was yesterday! i'm getting old....er.

True. I do have a lot to look forward to in the next couple of weeks, and a lot of projects to work on. Plus, it'll give us a chance to chat a little more online (hopefully) so our first meetup won't be so awkward..

You seriously didn't know that?

well, it looks like I won't be getting Radiohead tickets. Ticketmaster's website is a pile of shite and keeps telling me "no tickets found" though I've been hammering it since they went on sale (last hour now). one time it gave me two tix in the worst possible seating and I was going to go for them but when I clicked Continue it went UNABLE TO PROCESS REQUEST LOL UMAD?

fuck it. I don't even care. who needs Radiohead anyway when Squarepusher's releasing a new flahbulbum? *cries IDM tears*

I thought I might like to go, but they're definitely not worth $150 imo. I'm thinking of charging $150 for tickets to my next gig in the hope that it too will sell out in a matter of hours.

True. I do have a lot to look forward to in the next couple of weeks, and a lot of projects to work on. Plus, it'll give us a chance to chat a little more online (hopefully) so our first meetup won't be so awkward..

You seriously didn't know that?

lol I never really paid attention to where you guys live! Sorry.

Never gave it much thought. That would be strange for me to get used to.

I considered moving to byron bay years ago to go to SAE.

Guest disparaissant

Here are some quotes from the hundreds of pages of bullshit I have to read this weekend:

Building on Spivak’s insights on questions of value in Marx, she observes that analogy in late capitalism functions to render an inchoate, emergent alterity into a known, recognizable, and internally continuous other. In the process, analogy levels what is heterogeneous and discontinuous in the objects of comparison, between what is known and what is unknown, and what is burdened and unburdened. Such a deployment of analogy disables a politics that would focus on the interdependence of difference and alterity across legal categories and social movements.

In this regard, when queer liberals insist that [Lawrence v. Texas] is “our [Loving v. Virginia]” or our “[brown v. Board of Education]” they foreclose the possibility of reading the Lawrence decision as part of a long legal tradition bent on maintaining interlocking - indeed constitutive - systems of white supremacy and heterosexism foundational to (neo)liberalism’s unending march of progress.

In short, we might say that neoliberalism enunciates (homo)sexual difference largely in the register of a “culture” - a culture that is freely exchanged (purchased) and celebrated (consumed). Thus, from the legal perspective of [Lawrence v. Texas], we might say that sodomy is transformed into intimacy - coming together with a neoliberal logic of domesticity as an aestheticized ideal - homosexual particularity and difference are absorbed into a universalized heteronormative liberal humanity, an abstract national identity, a unified national culture and community.

I mean.

I like Marxism and I like queer shit but this is.

It is like wading through fucking molasses. It's taking me hours to get through 20 pages. Apparently not everybody can be bell hooks.

Guest Sprigg

Finally got around to ripping the FFXIII-2 soundtrack to my computer, and every single song title is either for FFXI, or in Japanese. Wtf square?? :wtf: Manually retagging 78 files, fuck!

Guest couch

I cant come up with a movie title that hasn't been used yet in the movie title/shit thread.

Finally got around to ripping the FFXIII-2 soundtrack to my computer, and every single song title is either for FFXI, or in Japanese. Wtf square?? :wtf: Manually retagging 78 files, fuck!

This has happened to almost any squaresoft soundtrack I downloaded. I did find a FF4 soundtrack CD in a pile of clearance used CDs last month though. At least ripping it everything was properly labeled. Edited by couch