IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

the scotch i was drinking last night was too good and now i dont want to drink anything else.

that right there is what we would call one of those "good problems".

I don't enjoy life and I think about fleeing Scotland often. I want to go on a boat and end up in some place that I've never heard of

where in scotland do you live?

Guest uptown devil

the scotch i was drinking last night was too good and now i dont want to drink anything else.

balvenie?

The Indian food I had tonight wasn't that good but very expensive. And the goddamn milkshake was warm. Maybe that's just how it's done in India, but it still came as an unpleasant surprise.

hadnt slept, friends tried to get me to hold their baby and i said nah, 'i'm too stiff, it won't feel nice.. for him'...

jesus christ I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT

Guest Sprigg

hadnt slept, friends tried to get me to hold their baby and i said nah, 'i'm too stiff, it won't feel nice.. for him'...

jesus christ I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT

Fucking lol.

It snowed just enough that I can't get out of my neighborhood to get to a good friend's concert tonight this afternoon barring a snowplow miracle.

Guest Aserinsky

A load of people just gave me weird looks and deliberately avoided me while walking out of ASDA, all because a husky puppy came running up to me and I instinctively gave out an unusually loud "aww" :(

Kitchen sink is busted. Apartment management/maintenance are closed on Sundays (wtf maintenance). Don't have a wrench big enough to unscrew the overtightened metal-to-PVC connections, which are stripping every time I try to use the wrong tool on them. I need that fucking sink and it stinks with backed up muckwater. :dry:

A load of people just gave me weird looks and deliberately avoided me while walking out of ASDA, all because a husky puppy came running up to me and I instinctively gave out an unusually loud "aww" :(

I don't think it's possible for a human to avoid saying aww when husky puppies are involved. You must have been surrounded by shape-shifting Nibiru lizardmen.

balvenie?

No, it was a Laphroaig quarter-cask. It was fucking beautiful. We had a warm-up glass of Bowmore 15 year old which was quite good.

Kitchen sink is busted. Apartment management/maintenance are closed on Sundays (wtf maintenance). Don't have a wrench big enough to unscrew the overtightened metal-to-PVC connections, which are stripping every time I try to use the wrong tool on them. I need that fucking sink and it stinks with backed up muckwater. :dry:

Is it clogged?

Guest disparaissant

i missed a bunch of midterms because i was in the hospital and now spring break is almost over and i get to deal with THAT ahhhhhhh

I seem to have lost the courage to just fucking say to a girl "hey you're kinda cool, want to have a drink sometime?". It's highly annoying.

I seem to have lost the courage to just fucking say to a girl "hey you're kinda cool, want to have a drink sometime?". It's highly annoying.

Just run through your head what the scenario will go like if you fail miserably. Once you imagine it you'll likely find it's not that bad and if you can live with it then you're golden.

Just run through your head what the scenario will go like if you fail miserably. Once you imagine it you'll likely find it's not that bad and if you can live with it then you're golden.

Yeah, good point. I guess I'll just see if she wants to have a friendly drink sometime and see if anything comes from that.