IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

32 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

Been living all my life saying to myself that the future will be better just to end up realizing now at the present moment that the past was way better than right now... In the past only regrets, for the future no prospects... 

Glad you are feeling worse today ?

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

22 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

My over-the-ear KRK headphones that never leave my cabin are inexplicably missing.  

Apparently I carried them over to the jam room in the adjacent house when I went in there to grab a quarter inch adapter (for a cable that had no relation to my headphones.  I guess I was just drunk and dumb).

several days ago i got a scratch on my back right in the middle. it took me like 10 minutes to take a pic of it using my phone and a mirror. seems now there's some other kind of abrasion right next to that scratch and i can't get to it to check it out to see if it's a bug bite or what. also have no recollection of getting scratched but that happens often enough though. 

every time i take a shower i get reminded that it's there as it feels brand new. this adversity will surely be my undoing. 

also, trying to sell a couple eurorack modules that no one seems interested in. 

Forcing myself to finish off this large package of seeded red grapes before they spoil. The seeds are annoying - I have to spit them out every grape. But now I'm wondering if it's possible to make grape seed oil out of the leftover seeds...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, timbre monke said:

Forcing myself to finish off this large package of seeded red grapes before they spoil. The seeds are annoying - I have to spit them out every grape. But now I'm wondering if it's possible to make grape seed oil out of the leftover seeds...

No you plant the seeds and make more grapes with seeds ?

6 hours ago, yekker said:

No you plant the seeds and make more grapes with seeds ?

Rather difficult to do in this climate, especially during change in seasons..

waiting to hear back from some one who wants to buy a module i'm selling so i can get it boxed up and shipped. oh the agony. 

also, been feeling up and down lately and trying to figure it out. again read over medication side effects to see if it fits w/that or is something new.. of course everything is a side effect. the list is huge because they have to add possible side effects if even 1 person experiences it during the trials. currently:

Very common (10% or more): Muscle spasm/cramps (49%), musculoskeletal pain (47%), joint pain (31%), myalgia (24%), bone pain (11%)

Very common (10% or more): Influenza (14%)

• difficult or labored breathing
  • difficulty with swallowing
  • dizziness
  • dry mouth
  • ear congestion
  • fever

lol. is it covid or side effects? the dance continues. lol.  really though i'm ok. just have to laugh at this shit some times and vent. as you were. SIGN me up for some new Ae to bring on the opiate like triggers in my brain yo. 

• Like 1

Forced to stay home for a couple of hours because they’ll be delivering a package that is too big to pick up myself.

Also, can’t go into he studio / mancave during that time because I can’t hear the doorbell there.

FML

1 minute ago, Gocab said:

They won't call your phone? Lame. That's how I roll.

These guys are crazy overworked so: not at the door in 10 seconds? Off to the pickup point it goes.

?

pickup point is usually fine with me but this is a bit too large to transport on a bike.

For some reason I want to order launch day PS5, although I know it's a really dumb idea.