IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

woke up at 4:30.

i get crappy wifi in this room so i thought id tether my phone

forgot i had uploaded 20 gigs worth of music to google drive over the weekend for my ex to listen to

wiped out all my data in one go. only reset 5 days ago. £13 for 2 extra gigs, which i'll probably use, so maybe £26 for the hassle of being nice to my ex because she cant find any good music without me

Everyone disapproves of me cause i don't like holly herndon and haven't even listened to it, so i listened to it, and the in the two videos on the first page it could have done without the vocal component which was terrible. Other than that it's stock standard early 00's electronica, not terrible, not terribly insightful either. Then i listened to the noise stuff which is not 'top notch', it's uninspired rotgut. If you want noise listen to ragnar or something, he knows where it's at.

fwp, everyone hates deleter again, ahh well, it was only a matter of time, hah. It's been a shit day though, a co-worker found and threw away all my passwords for the internals of the worksite. I know they did this because i drove back in to work and when they weren't exactly where i left them under a keyboard on a shared workspace and confronted it , it was the most guilty as sin as i've ever it, "oh no i don't know what you're talking about", this object has fucked me over so many times over the years that i have little doubt as to their guilt, malevolent evil would be their D&D personality rating. But then to make it seem like i was having a forgetful day, i left my sunnies at work. lol. So depressed and tired from not getting enough sleep in the current house hunt, and not wanting to go back there i just went and bought another pair, heh. Only i'd do something so pathetic, still they're a nice pair of sunnies so whatever, i wonder if my other pair will still be there when i go back to work in a couple of days time. "sunnies, what is this sunnies, we have no sunnies here".

4472_league2_1.jpg

Seriously fuck Adobe. First I had to uninstall a bunch of nagware shit off my dad's computer because the fucking flash updates that by default opt in to those bullshit mcafee "trial offers." And now they can't keep their shit together with security vulnerabilities and whatnot, to the point where firefox is blocking flash from running.

Playing IT guy for your parents is the worst.

Viacom just sent my girlfriend several threatening emails, one for each episode of Game of Thrones and Inside Amy Schumer on my computer. I thought this only happened to other people! Anyway, guess that'll teach me not to delete stuff immediately after watching.

My company just moved into a HUGE office and they won't let me keep my bike by my desk. It's not blocking anyone or anything.

I'm going to start campaigning for an indoor bike rack. I've had stuff stolen off my bike before so I don't want to leave it outside.

Everyone disapproves of me cause i don't like holly herndon and haven't even listened to it, so i listened to it, and the in the two videos on the first page it could have done without the vocal component which was terrible. Other than that it's stock standard early 00's electronica, not terrible, not terribly insightful either. Then i listened to the noise stuff which is not 'top notch', it's uninspired rotgut. If you want noise listen to ragnar or something, he knows where it's at.

fwp, everyone hates deleter again, ahh well, it was only a matter of time, hah. It's been a shit day though, a co-worker found and threw away all my passwords for the internals of the worksite. I know they did this because i drove back in to work and when they weren't exactly where i left them under a keyboard on a shared workspace and confronted it , it was the most guilty as sin as i've ever it, "oh no i don't know what you're talking about", this object has fucked me over so many times over the years that i have little doubt as to their guilt, malevolent evil would be their D&D personality rating. But then to make it seem like i was having a forgetful day, i left my sunnies at work. lol. So depressed and tired from not getting enough sleep in the current house hunt, and not wanting to go back there i just went and bought another pair, heh. Only i'd do something so pathetic, still they're a nice pair of sunnies so whatever, i wonder if my other pair will still be there when i go back to work in a couple of days time. "sunnies, what is this sunnies, we have no sunnies here".

4472_league2_1.jpg

you're still on my cool watmmers list!

my sfwp is plain baseball jerseys are impossible to find in europe

Edited by poblequadrat

My company just moved into a HUGE office and they won't let me keep my bike by my desk. It's not blocking anyone or anything.

I'm going to start campaigning for an indoor bike rack. I've had stuff stolen off my bike before so I don't want to leave it outside.

Ground a taser to your bike. You may be shocked a few times as you figure out how to turn it on or forget that it's on, but it'll deter anyone from touching your bike and probably keep them from doing so again.

Alternatively, have you asked if there is a place indoors you can store your bike for security purposes? Maybe there's a cool janitor that'll hook up a closet for you?

Viacom just sent my girlfriend several threatening emails, one for each episode of Game of Thrones and Inside Amy Schumer on my computer. I thought this only happened to other people! Anyway, guess that'll teach me not to delete stuff immediately after watching.

It's the downloading it in the first place that is the problem you silly egg. They're saying it's on your computer because they would have seen your IP in the torrent swarm, or been providing the seed or your service provider dobbed you in. There are ways of doing things on the net and ways of not, this is an example of not.

nwae, immediately change your net behaviour cause you probably know all about what happens to people from slashdot, ars technica, torrentfreak, etcia.

It's the downloading it in the first place that is the problem you silly egg. They're saying it's on your computer because they would have seen your IP in the torrent swarm, or been providing the seed or your service provider dobbed you in. There are ways of doing things on the net and ways of not, this is an example of not.

nwae, immediately change your net behaviour cause you probably know all about what happens to people from slashdot, ars technica, torrentfreak, etcia.

VPN homie. Small price to pay for not having to worry. Edited by maitake

Failed five Payday 2 missions in a row after doing well for the last week or so. My heisting streak is dead.

For now.

lol you just reminded me, I completely wasted like 2 hours of my life on GTA V. All I've left for the 100% completion achievement is the under the bridge + knife flight challenges. My evening went: get into the military base, try to steal the jet, immediately crash it or get it fucked up by missiles, respawn at hospital, take cab to military base, repeat. Like, 20 times, and I didn't complete a single knife flight. The very few times I managed to fly the fucking thing out of the military base, I ridiculously crashed head first trying to complete the first knife flight. I went 100% DSP that day... "WOOOOOOW"

Or, since we live in Canada, continue on your merry ways.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1752246/new-regulations-about-illegal-downloading-go-into-effect/

Failed five Payday 2 missions in a row after doing well for the last week or so. My heisting streak is dead.

For now.

lol you just reminded me, I completely wasted like 2 hours of my life on GTA V. All I've left for the 100% completion achievement is the under the bridge + knife flight challenges. My evening went: get into the military base, try to steal the jet, immediately crash it or get it fucked up by missiles, respawn at hospital, take cab to military base, repeat. Like, 20 times, and I didn't complete a single knife flight. The very few times I managed to fly the fucking thing out of the military base, I ridiculously crashed head first trying to complete the first knife flight. I went 100% DSP that day... "WOOOOOOW"

you... you don't quicksave/quickload? ever?

:psyduck:

For now.

Can you quicksave/load on Xbox360? I haven't even tried... I hope you can cause otherwise I'm not getting that 100%

Or, since we live in Canada, continue on your merry ways.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1752246/new-regulations-about-illegal-downloading-go-into-effect/

I win!

They basically just said "stop sharing that shit."

For now.

Can you quicksave/load on Xbox360? I haven't even tried... I hope you can cause otherwise I'm not getting that 100%

Don't know about Xbox360, but on PC I did this by saving mid-flight (either by phone quicksave or by pause > save game, can't remember), and whenever I crashed I just reloaded.

For now.

Don't know about Xbox360, but on PC I did this by saving mid-flight (either by phone quicksave or by pause > save game, can't remember), and whenever I crashed I just reloaded.

Ooooh... that makes sense. I don't know how I didn't think of that, jeez. I've been on a retro games kick and sort of got used to the gotta-do-it-all-over-again I guess