IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

no, i havent actually.

also, im a keto diet, and therefore no rice or anything. i ordered korean takeaway for a treat as im not going out and am proud of eating boring crap all week.

some dishes listed rice. avoided those. so far so good

ordered the ones which listed salad. they came on rice.

for some reason read pancakes as ommlette and ordered pancakes.

now im sitting here with totally lush food that will send me out of keto. cant decided what to do with it. definite fwp going on here

Also I was called a hipster for eating yogurt for my lunch. I've done it for about three years now! If anything, people are copying me :catnope:

lol really? yoghurt is hipster?

Also I was called a hipster for eating yogurt for my lunch. I've done it for about three years now! If anything, people are copying me :catnope:

lol really? yoghurt is hipster?

greek yogurt is so hipster...

Do you live on a council estate ? Surely they eat yoghurt there too, packed with sugar and artificial favours, they'd love it.

neighbours who rowed for the best part of a few hours and who are now fucking as loudly too

just fuckin cum already

My honest reaction:

wtf were they on rowing machines or someth--- OOOHHH you're from the UK...

There's a whole lot of weasel words in there. Note that the study you are referring to is from 2001, while the one I first listed is from 2014, and the resultant number of attacks increased dramatically. If we cannot infer from the data that certain breeds of dogs have aggressive traits, then you're basically saying that data collection is useless.

No there's not, and no I'm not. If you actually read the entire report you would see that there are very obvious problems with all of the data (and they looked at a lot of different sources), they describe them in detail, and they also describe the steps that would need to be taken to create a valid data set which could be used to establish any possible link.

A 13 year difference between two reports supposed to be about finding issues related to behavioral traits in breeds of dogs is not relevant, are you trying to suggest that some dogs have become inherently more dangerous in a single generation? The first report you linked to can be dismissed out of hand, it clearly has no decent methodology behind it, was entirely collated from press reports, and was created by an anti-dog advocacy group (that seems to be run by a single person based on a casual check).

Stop being a dog racist.

Yey second uni I applied for turned me town too, because my file lacked one single grade sheet my previous school never sent me in the first place and is unable to retrieve now. Yay my studies are fucked over, major assplosion delivered by all those guys I've been dealing with, or try to deal with, for years. clap clap clap

I don't believe this, this is insane

Edited by Perezvon

really windy today and it's whipped up dust in the west and brought it into the air i'm breathing and some of it is annoying my throat and causing much coughing, grleh.

I had to say goodbye to my cat for the last time tonight. He's been by best friend for as long as I can remember, so I can't imagine what it's going to be like without him. It certainly will not be the same.

I had to say goodbye to my cat for the last time tonight. He's been by best friend for as long as I can remember, so I can't imagine what it's going to be like without him. It certainly will not be the same.

did you put it down?

Really sorry to hear that, whatever happened... I've got 2 kitties and I can't imagine how it's going to be when it's their time to go...

He hasn't been euthanized yet, but he will be before I get a chance to see him again (as I am going to Germany today). For some reason he has stopped eating regularly and has been reduced to less than half his weight. I have no idea what could be wrong, and the veterinarian couldn't find anything. Even when he eats, he does not digest the food and usually throws up all of it. He has been very miserable for a while and is now unable to drink properly. I can't be at peace in Germany knowing my best friend is suffering, and since it is apparent that he is not going to recover at this point, there is no other option.

I am happy that his misery is at an end, but sad that he had to go through it all for my selfish desire to keep him with me. The irony is that I am finally returning to my childhood home but the friend I've had the entire time since then is now leaving forever.

I was picturing an outdoorsy couple returning home in life jackets for a marathon fuck.

lol, me too

This is what I pictured:

rowing.jpg

Really sorry dude. That sucks :cry: