IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I feel like a retard waving toys about and speaking in a squeaky voice all the time but I kind of like it

Sometimes a man has to go out, get super hammered, and suggest making out with his friends.

I'm an idiot :facepalm:

Sometimes a man has to go out, get super hammered, and suggest making out with his friends.

I have a handful of female friends that I've had a one night drunken sexual encounter with while we were both single. It's just one of those things you just move on from and write it off with being drunk. We still hang out and some of them have boyfriends now (best not to speak of the one night bang-fest) Sex doesn't have to fuck up everything and a drunken offer to make out shouldn't either by any means.

I'm sure in the cold sober light of day, if you addressed the situation, you could be friends still and you wouldn't feel like too much more of an idiot than someone who passes out hugging their toilet. Being drunk isn't an excuse, but admitting you can be an impulsive drunk person who sometimes makes bad choices is something everyone can understand, and if they can't -- they're lying.

:flower:

Good lord I'm not 21 anymore, no matter how much I will my body to believe it to be true. One ultimate tournament and my left knee is shot.

I have a handful of fuck buddies that I've had a one night drunken sexual encounter with while we were both single.

:flower:

Fickle est

You got drunk and made out? Hi-five!

I'm an idiot picard-600x282.jpg

Good lord I'm not 21 anymore, no matter how much I will my body to believe it to be true. One ultimate tournament and my left knee is shot.

You blew out your knee playing Unreal Tournament? That's geriatric as fuck.

You blew out your knee playing Unreal Tournament? That's geriatric as fuck.

the desk was too low and he got excited, we've all been there.

Bought a 2X tee from Andy Jenkinson and now he's telling me he only has 1X left. Ugh...second time trying to buy a shirt from him and failing. I guess this is what happens when I have to catch his Facebook posts to find out when he decides to stock up on tees again.

I busted my shoulder last year, just by throwing frisbee a lot.

It's just a sorry ass reminder of how out of shape I am.

It's not just you man. I'm only 26 and sometimes get hurt by the stupidest things. Sometimes I get home from work pretty sore just from walking (Granted, I do 15-25km a day in steel toes).

I recently injured my neck (pulled a muscle) just by looking the wrong way lol.

Bought a 2X tee from Andy Jenkinson and now he's telling me he only has 1X left. Ugh...second time trying to buy a shirt from him and failing. I guess this is what happens when I have to catch his Facebook posts to find out when he decides to stock up on tees again.

TAKESHI!

It's just a sorry ass reminder of how out of shape I am.

It's not just you man. I'm only 26 and sometimes get hurt by the stupidest things. Sometimes I get home from work pretty sore just from walking (Granted, I do 15-25km a day in steel toes).

I recently injured my neck (pulled a muscle) just by looking the wrong way lol.

dont you hate that thing when your neck muscle twangs and it goes warm, every time i still wait a second to feel if ive ruptured a vein or something.

this does happen to other people, right?