IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Bought a 2X tee from Andy Jenkinson and now he's telling me he only has 1X left. Ugh...second time trying to buy a shirt from him and failing. I guess this is what happens when I have to catch his Facebook posts to find out when he decides to stock up on tees again.

TAKESHI!

wuddup Squee!

IM SO GOD DAMN BORED. wanted to go out last night to corsica but didnt and want to go out tonight but im miles away and getting home is a bitch. moving to london on friday so just have to wait a week but arghhhhhhhh. what to do living in a small town with small town mentality. nearly wiped me out these last few months.

BORED

I think it's partly because everyone I used to hang with are at pride in Brighton, everyone in about to hang with are at eastern electric or having some kind of orgy and im soldering a 1k resistor

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Hairdresser on vacation till August 11th and my hair is way too long and looks like shit

Have you tried getting a bike?

A chick I used to have a crush on seven years ago in Japan suddenly just PM'd me on Facebook and I got constipated due to anxiety. WTF.

No need to get hopes up though. She's already married w/ a child.

Edited by ambermonk

it's not a natural reaction. people don't block their colons when someone they liked seven years ago messages them on fb out of the blue.

listen, I like you. you've been on this site a while and talked about yourself at length, you're a good person. but you need to get out, maetl. leave the Alaskan bubble and start a new life elsewhere, in another non-English speaking country besides Japan. do some bar work or something else that forces you to deal with human beings and learn your way around these amazing and shitty creatures. it will do you a world of good and you will find you have strengths and abilities you didn't know you had. things will open up for you and you will finally escape the autist sausage party that is WATMM.

also get a bike.

I know this sounds condescending as fuck but you know what I'm driving at. I'm saying it cos I care.

^ lol

I appreciate your input mang. I've already at least two other countries in mind right now, whether I want to visit, find work, or go expat altogether. I've been too much talk and not enough walk though, so I don't wanna make any proclamations yet til I've actually committed to a move.