IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

^ lol

I appreciate your input mang. I've already at least two other countries in mind right now, whether I want to visit, find work, or go expat altogether. I've been too much talk and not enough walk though, so I don't wanna make any proclamations yet til I've actually committed to a move.

ma nigga. also if you come to Australia ever, you know who to hit up.

Edited by usagi

Oh man if you can get traveling for over 2/3 months is the best feeling ever.

You start off all pasty and podgy and awkward, but at the end you're that bronzed, curly blonde, surfer/yoga hippy type that can make girls take their clothes off with a mere thought

Edited by lala

it's not a natural reaction. people don't block their colons when someone they liked seven years ago messages them on fb out of the blue.

listen, I like you. you've been on this site a while and talked about yourself at length, you're a good person. but you need to get out, maetl. leave the Alaskan bubble and start a new life elsewhere, in another non-English speaking country besides Japan. do some bar work or something else that forces you to deal with human beings and learn your way around these amazing and shitty creatures. it will do you a world of good and you will find you have strengths and abilities you didn't know you had. things will open up for you and you will finally escape the autist sausage party that is WATMM.

also get a bike.

I know this sounds condescending as fuck but you know what I'm driving at. I'm saying it cos I care.

Best advice ever.

Fwp: the line at this sushi place is long and I'm hungry

Earlier today I couldn't remember what a towel was called

Earlier today I couldn't remember what a bathmat was called. Our old one got thrown out for some reason I don't recall, and today I was putting down a towel in its place. When informing my girlfriend of this I said "this will be our new... foot... stander..." and then we laughed about how stupid I am.

Wiped too hard and pierced the loo paper.

Disaster / 10

lol

you guys are taking fwp to the next level.

Earlier today I couldn't remember what a bathmat was called. Our old one got thrown out for some reason I don't recall, and today I was putting down a towel in its place. When informing my girlfriend of this I said "this will be our new... foot... stander..." and then we laughed about how stupid I am.

lol

Could you not remember what it was called in English? Or in your native tongue?

Who? Me?

In English. Half of my thoughts are in English because of my old job where pretty much all my colleagues were from South Africa and Canada

Orientation for school starts at 8am this Thursday, my Monday/Wednesday courses start at 7:30AM, That means I'm gonna have to wake up by like 6 to get there on time. This is much earlier than I've had to wake up in years. I'm SO not a morning person never have been, this is gonna take some real adjustment. Gonna try getting used to this schedule in the next couple weeks until classes officially start. I'm probably going to become a major caffeine addict again as well, and I was doing so well at cutting back lately.

Who? Me?

In English. Half of my thoughts are in English because of my old job where pretty much all my colleagues were from South Africa and Canada

Yeah sorry, I was asking you - since Zeph is from Canada and all.

It wasn't an attempt to slight your English either, was honestly just curious. Now that I'm learning Japanese, and because I don't speak Korean as often, I find myself forgetting the easiest words in Korean from time to time.

Who? Me?

Yeah sorry, I was asking you - since Zeph is from Canada and all.

It wasn't an attempt to slight your English either, was honestly just curious.

I didn't think you were :)

Now that I'm learning Japanese, and because I don't speak Korean as often, I find myself forgetting the easiest words in Korean from time to time.

Yeah, the brain sucks when it comes to stuff like that. I used to be pretty much fluent in German, but after a couple of years of not speaking any German I for some reason started mixing it up with Spanish.

^lol. I leave for work at 6:30, usually get up between 4:30 & 5.

Blimey. Ive been getting up at that time the last few weeks. Thats proper, that

Orientation for school starts at 8am this Thursday, my Monday/Wednesday courses start at 7:30AM, That means I'm gonna have to wake up by like 6 to get there on time. This is much earlier than I've had to wake up in years. I'm SO not a morning person never have been, this is gonna take some real adjustment. Gonna try getting used to this schedule in the next couple weeks until classes officially start. I'm probably going to become a major caffeine addict again as well, and I was doing so well at cutting back lately.

try doing what i do, leave the blind open. im lucky the sun shines in my window and wakes me up from 4;30 onwards. ive been enjoying getting up with the sun, i feel better for it. just dont go to bed late else you will be knackered. i.e. go to sleep when the sun goes down