IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

^was gonna say...

fwp: took my bike out yesterday for the first time in over a year.

I might be able to go on 5/6 hour walks but that half hour on a bmx fucking killed me. I have got very unfit it seems (although it is very hilly here).

Will just have to try and do a 30min circuit every day or every other day, I can only get better I guess.

I did just buy some running shoes but I really don't think I'm ready for that yet.

Squee, as I explained in the mod forum, if there is a flaw with a thing or a system i will encounter it in the normal course of my endevours. In this case I had uploaded a recording file to google drive from my phone so that I could post it on the forum and when I had wasted more of my phone quota getting it to upload a couple times then download to the iPad finally, it then told me that it didn't have a program which could open the file and I couldn't see where it had put the fucking thing either.

The reason why I had to take such a convoluted route in the first place was because even though I can use Bluetooth between my android phone and the iPad to create an hotspot or tethering, the iPad won't doesn't want to let me bounce files between the two, even though I have infuse installed and all the permissions set on the phone side. Further to this, why didn't I just upload the file to Soundcloud you say, well I had already tried that and was getting nowhere. I did then go back and try again using both devices and numerous browsers as a test and each time I logged in to Soundcloud it wouldn't show me the upload button. In the end via Google searching different iterations of their download page link, eventually I came upon a dialogue page stating that Soundcloud doesn't accept uploads from anything but a desktop browser. Well why the fuck didn't you say that in the fucking first place bitch ! Even in your help pages and everything, gord. I am using mobile devices because, we have no internet as we've just moved house'ee house.

nwae, suffice to say, it was one huge fuckaround, and being doubted, well I'll just add that to the pile of fwp, along with the lack of sleep whilst I tried to work out the what the fuck of the why the fuck. I'm pretty sure though for everyone else though none of these problems would have occured, certainly not in such a compounding manner, so I guess it's natural to be somewhat incredulous of the statements by poor old dleetr.

Heh

Yair

^ Would be dope if you mix up the audio and slap some beats over it.

Latest FWP: Right hand still smells like caramel. Tried to dispense caramel syrup into a cappuccino I bought for a coworker but overshot.

Edited by ambermonk

I have to go to some bullshit mandatory "New Student Success Days" thing on campus for the next 2 days. Classes don't start til next week, this isn't my first degree, I don't need to be lectured at for 2 days to know what I'm in for and how to use the student website. I'm half tempted to send the e-mail saying I can't make it.

People that don't put spoiler tags on their long arse posts in places like dank memes. The page won't even load on my recent iPad, what's the point of posting all that crap if many won't even bother waiting for the youtub thumbnails to resolve. Fkng nightmailr

The bag with the yum chocolate in got hot and the chocolate turned from solid to liquid and the bag looked gloopy and I opened it and ended up with chocolate trousers/hands/floor and I am sad :(

Not sure about this particular paper I'm writing.

I feel like my conclusion is right but that I've included too many considerations contrary to my conclusion in the body of the paper.

Anyone want to help me with it?

Edited by StephenG

People that don't put spoiler tags on their long arse posts in places like dank memes. The page won't even load on my recent iPad, what's the point of posting all that crap if many won't even bother waiting for the youtub thumbnails to resolve. Fkng nightmailr

This has always been a problem for me in any "post your favorite ___" thread. I even started one of those and requested that all videos be put in spoilers, but no one ever listens. Sometimes you just have to give up those group participation threads.

FWP: mastering a 22 track indie compilation where no two recordings are anywhere near the same sonic ballpark. it's madness I tells ya! (don't worry watmm, it's not you --the "most IDM" comps are always remarkably consistent.)

Second night in a row this week that chick I was friends with back in Japan is messaging me on FB for help with English translation. I think she works at a hotel.

Anyway, she C&P'd the entire review (in Japanese) and sent it to me. But then said she was wiling to do the translation herself, so long as I proofread for her. But I'd just gotten home from work an hour ago and just want to unwind for the day. My Japanese is still rusty as hell, and I'm trying hard not to sound like a dick at the same time. Part of me just wants to say "sorry, you're on your own."

I don't mind helping every now and then, but damn, girl. Don't expect me to bust my ass if you're not offering any sort of compensation.

send her a photo of your dick, that'll sort the problem out, for good or ill.

ha ha

/no don't do this. /but imagines the girl on the next plane over cause being a wifey to that guy just isn't working out. you're her way out. And she is a bit stiff so doesn't know how to engage in normal banter so has devised this odd scheme to keep talking with you. /realises that this isn't the case, really just tell her that you're too busy /oh your poor heart, love/attraction can be a cruel thing

I've managed to sufficiently help her again. All is well.

And no way am I gonna compromise my reputation or my relationship with my peers by sending pervy pics. Mutual trust is just too valuable of an asset to me.

And no way am I gonna compromise my reputation or my relationship with my peers by sending pervy pics. Mutual trust is just too valuable of an asset to me.

Agreed!

But I think what delet was getting at ultimately is that maybe this is her way of staying in touch with you because she likes you? Is that a possibirity?

No worries, my coworker/m8 says similar stuff to me all the time. I just have a habit of taking things too literally.

Sorry to get everybody's hopes up BTW. If she were single that might be a different story. I did actually have a crush on her tho, once upon a time. But I must recognize established boundaries, etc.

FWP: mastering a 22 track indie compilation where no two recordings are anywhere near the same sonic ballpark. it's madness I tells ya! (don't worry watmm, it's not you --the "most IDM" comps are always remarkably consistent.)

I was kind of hoping for a random grab bag or genres, just to see how that would work. But as always it wound up being cohesive :P. (fwp)

I'm listening back to this Indie comp now, and it's holding up remarkably well considering how all over the board it is. There's just this one track on the more dubsteppy/electronica side of things where they just destroyed the fucking thing with dynamic compression before it got to me. It's squashed to hell, and distorting in all the wrong ways, no way to salvage it. it's too bad because I think there's a semi-decent track hidden away within all that grossness. It really boggles my mind that anyone thinks doing that to a track is a good idea. Also I've got to reduce the volume on that one a chunk. Word to the wise for anyone contributing music to a compilation: do not attempt to master your own track --I know you think it's going to make your track sound bigger and badder than everything else on the comp, but chances are the reverse will be true.

Wash your hands with a skunk > problem solved

/but imagines the girl on the next plane over cause being a wifey to that guy just isn't working out. you're her way out. And she is a bit stiff so doesn't know how to engage in normal banter so has devised this odd scheme to keep talking with you. /realises that this isn't the case, really just tell her that you're too busy /oh your poor heart, love/attraction can be a cruel thing

delet's inner fantasies revealed