IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Wiped too hard and pierced the loo paper.

Disaster / 10

lol

Earlier today I couldn't remember what a towel was called

you guys are taking fwp to the next level.

part of why i logged back in to respectalol dis diss.

fwp .. want to trolll impy for his post in the jazz thread but he said something nice about my songso i love him for like as long as the tree where i cut our names together with a love heart doesn't heal over the wound i caused the poor green beast to suffer for.

moral of the story, robocop .... sorry chatmm ... i mean, cut your own hair. i do my brother's. come over, i'll do yours. you can trust me maam. also, that zombie lookin' avatar, omgawd frightenmare ...

Stuck a pile of CDs on the roof of the car as I was trying to get my son into the car seat....

...and drove off...

Somewhere between my house and my parents house are copies of:-

Ital - End Game

Chemical Brothers - Born in the Echoes

Fear Ratio - Refuge of a Twisted Soul

The Fugees - The Score

Gutted!

Random images of G.W. Bush keeps popping up in my head, along with the numbers 9 and 11.

Reminds me of that tragedy that happened for some reason.

(What I'm trying to say: I've spent too much time on watmm lately)

Edited by Npoess

I am slowly being convinced letting agents are the stupidest people on the planet. Real sorry if I offend anyone here, but I've never known so many people in one industry to fail at such simple things.

There's a big spider on my mosquito net and I want to observe where it's going to go, but I'm also tired and want to sleep. To make things worse, I have to move my mosquito net in order to turn off the light.

Through a whole bunch of things going on with the people sorting my mortgage, I have no sign of emails in my inbox with forms I need to print/sign (despite me receiving every other spam mail they send), me not answering their calls (as they phone in the middle of the day, and I'm NOT allowed to answer phone in works time, plus I don't answer numbers I don't recognise, of which the mortgage people create a new one for every phone call) and various other things, including emailing me AFTER work on Friday to ask whether or not I have my form. And now I have a meeting tomorrow with them, of which one form I should have signed by now is not printed nor received by me and I've missed most of their emails/contacts to let them know I won't be able to do so. I could have emailed them again to resend the form but god I feel like I'm pestering them or some kind of obsessive weirdo for trying to communicate that however they're trying to email me these forms, it's ISN'T WORKING. I'll just wait and do them at their office. If they don't immediately punch me in the face for wasting their time.

If they didn't think I was a total fucking idiot the first time I went to meet them, they certainly do now. :cerious:

The only plus: they think I'm an idiot anyway so it's not as though I've lost any respect in their eyes. I had none to lose! :cisfor:

Edited by Bechuga

There's a big spider on my mosquito net and I want to observe where it's going to go, but I'm also tired and want to sleep. To make things worse, I have to move my mosquito net in order to turn off the light.

RIP Drillkicker

I'm turning into a lightweight at 40.

3 glasses of wine and four pints (ok they were four pints of 10% IPAs) and I'm starting to feel it. In my prime that would have been the warm-up.

I'm turning into a lightweight at 40.

3 glasses of wine and four pints (ok they were four pints of 10% IPAs) and I'm starting to feel it. In my prime that would have been the warm-up.

Dude, I'm 25 and that would have me pretty damn buzz-B-Berkley'd.

You're not old, you just had a fucking rockstar liver, kidney and gallbladder that allowed you to be a god among drunks apparently

:emotawesomepm9:

RIP Drillkicker

That spider may have taken a big chunk of me, but I'm not dead yet!

umm, pretty sure 3 glasses of wine and 4 pints of 10% beer would creep up on most people. In what space of time did you drink all that in?

Over about 3 hours? I guess? Lol. Dunno feels like a warm up in earlier days.

umm, pretty sure 3 glasses of wine and 4 pints of 10% beer would creep up on most people. In what space of time did you drink all that in?

If they were proper pints (568ml) then that would have even got me a bit wobbly.

And we all know my story lol.

What kind of IPA was it?

A mixture..some black rye ipa, some of a coffee ipa.

Surprisingly not hungover this morning, so that's a good sign!

A few weeks ago I had some of my friends homemade rum...blackout drunk oops.

It was really good though!

Also I have a lot of poems that I would love to turn into song lyrics, except that I just can't figure out a way to get my poems and my music to go together. I've only managed to write one song that actually works for one of them (and one shitty song for a poem by William Cowper), but the rest seem impossible.

I had the most first world fwp I've ever had or seen in my life.

My summer car was too low for the mcdonalds drive through so had to go inside to get fries which were admittedly a second meal/snack.

That's 3/4 of a bottle of wine and 8 pints of 5% lager.

That would nearly fuck up this man

Father-jack.png