IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Cleaned up and cleared out my living room, meaning I had a nice clear space on my wall where before there had been books up to the ceiling.

Decided to put up my Exai poster.

Tuesday night, poster must've fallen off wall when I was sleeping. Cat decided poster was good for eating.

I think I paid about £3 for it when Exai came out, now on ebay people want £30-40 for them :cat:

Edited by hello spiral

Im too awesome and everywhere I go people keep telling me. Like i dont already know.

Im losing weight as well rapidly but im worried then im going to be awesomer which is frightening

Edited by lala

i was actually talking about me, srlsy. ive lost a stone almost and im getting too fuckin awesome. atkins didnt prepare me for how much awesome it would be though, was a shock!

a friend of mine has to shop in the kids section

Cleaned up and cleared out my living room, meaning I had a nice clear space on my wall where before there had been books up to the ceiling.

Decided to put up my Exai poster.

Tuesday night, poster must've fallen off wall when I was sleeping. Cat decided poster was good for eating.

I think I paid about £3 for it when Exai came out, now on ebay people want £30-40 for them :cat:

Noooo cat :cattears:

riding home at 2am last Sund'y morn, I finally encounter a speed camera that can actually see me and flashes me. fuck. I just got a big gay-ass fine in the mail and I'm probably going to get one more because I ride past that thing every day. double fuck.

I don't care about the money so much as I care about the demerit points.

The worst thing about losing weight is all your clothes don't fit :-(

I feel like one of those Weight Watcher of the Year Winners every time I wear an old t-shirt.

it's probably been up from hours of naughty netting and needs a break anyway.

/this is how i imagine your downtime from watmm logakght, or was that up time, what you gonne do aboot it ;-p

it's probably been up from hours of naughty netting and needs a break anyway.

OR

he saw his avatar. blerrooop

current fwp: I thought I was better off alone but deeper personal questioning made me realize I'm not

I posted in this thread but it appears to have disappeared. FWP: threads I post in vanish into nothingness.

Not really first world per se, but my 16-mo old daughter who is otherwise a perfect angel caught me in the face not once but twice this week with her claws and now I have these gashes across both my cheeks that make me look like a battered husband, fml

And Zeph I was having that problem too until I realized that I'd often just discard a browser tab without ever hitting send on a post, maybe I just presumed I had on account of usually being nicely toasted by the time I get around to posting on wattm

Recently subscribed to a FB page intended to expose truths that aren't covered by mainstream media outlets. But when people start dropping the I-word I begin to have second thoughts. I know most mainstream media is sensationalized bullshit, but at the same time I don't wanna be associated with a bunch of crazies.

And Zeph I was having that problem too until I realized that I'd often just discard a browser tab without ever hitting send on a post, maybe I just presumed I had on account of usually being nicely toasted by the time I get around to posting on wattm

I've probably done that before, but in this case I think Joyrex deleted the thread (just saw his thread complaining about asinine question threads). When I posted my FWP it was still a mystery.