IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

umm, pretty sure 3 glasses of wine and 4 pints of 10% beer would creep up on most people. In what space of time did you drink all that in?

Over about 3 hours? I guess? Lol. Dunno feels like a warm up in earlier days.

That's 3/4 of a bottle of wine and 8 pints of 5% lager.

That would nearly fuck up this man

Father-jack.png

Exactly. That's me in a few years lol. (actually I've cut wayyyyy back and I'm almost healthy lol)

Edited by StephenG

I had the most first world fwp I've ever had or seen in my life.

My summer car was too low for the mcdonalds drive through so had to go inside to get fries which were admittedly a second meal/snack.

lol

Every time you describe having a 'summer car' I immediately picture you in an pink polo with beige shorts with an ascot or cardigan.

"Daddy, I'm taking a drive to the summer home. I think I'll take the summer car, much too hot for the BMW in the Hamptons."

umm, pretty sure 3 glasses of wine and 4 pints of 10% beer would creep up on most people. In what space of time did you drink all that in?

Over about 3 hours? I guess? Lol. Dunno feels like a warm up in earlier days.

That's 3/4 of a bottle of wine and 8 pints of 5% lager.

That would nearly fuck up this man

Father-jack.png

FLOL when you put it that way...i still feels bad man.

I'm turning into a lightweight at 40.

3 glasses of wine and four pints (ok they were four pints of 10% IPAs) and I'm starting to feel it. In my prime that would have been the warm-up.

Half that would do me in. Now I'm scared for the Autechre prefunk.

Every time you describe having a 'summer car' I immediately picture you in an pink polo with beige shorts with an ascot or cardigan.

"Daddy, I'm taking a drive to the summer home. I think I'll take the summer car, much too hot for the BMW in the Hamptons."

lol that's hilarious.

Its a vette but I didn't want to say that so I thought I could skirt around the topic by saying "summer car".

Turns out "summer car" is worse. I look terrible in pink... Like a faded kool aid man or something lol

3 glasses of wine and four pints (ok they were four pints of 10% IPAs) and I'm starting to feel it. In my prime that would have been the warm-up.

Go as little or as much as you like, no pressure. We will have a blast!

For sure, I was half-joking. Mostly just noting to myself not to try to compete!

Orientation for school starts at 8am this Thursday, my Monday/Wednesday courses start at 7:30AM, That means I'm gonna have to wake up by like 6 to get there on time. This is much earlier than I've had to wake up in years. I'm SO not a morning person never have been, this is gonna take some real adjustment. Gonna try getting used to this schedule in the next couple weeks until classes officially start. I'm probably going to become a major caffeine addict again as well, and I was doing so well at cutting back lately.

I work 7pm to 7 am 3 or 4 days a week on a rotating schedule.

*bitchslap*

Orientation for school starts at 8am this Thursday, my Monday/Wednesday courses start at 7:30AM, That means I'm gonna have to wake up by like 6 to get there on time. This is much earlier than I've had to wake up in years. I'm SO not a morning person never have been, this is gonna take some real adjustment. Gonna try getting used to this schedule in the next couple weeks until classes officially start. I'm probably going to become a major caffeine addict again as well, and I was doing so well at cutting back lately.

*bitchslap*

I can't stand the graveyard shift. I feel your pain.

I lost my first job because i slept through my alarm on my second shift. I was bummed because it was a theatre job and I could see all the free movies I wanted, any time. I did manage to squeeze in a showing of Oh Brother Wherre Art Thou, which was one of the better movies of that era. If I could have kept that job, I'd probably still be there to this day, because hey --free movies!

For sure, I was half-joking. Mostly just noting to myself not to try to compete!

As long as I'm not pressured to drink to the point of puking the next morning, count me in.

Current FWP is afterburners engaged in the WC about a half hour ago, after chipotle steak pizza last night. Also legs are still sore from ceremonial hike to the mountain's apex yesterday, where we scattered my step brother's ashes. But at the same time it's a FWS..

i think im balding lol

Already started that over three years ago. Another full buzz cut's in order today.

There's always at least subconscious pressures; even WATMMers are social animals. But if you pace yourself and drink a glass of water for every drink (and avoid rum, and stick with one type of drink) you'll be fine.

I'm just planning on beers before we hit the Imperial, preferably lager. Never was a fan of hard liquor.

I think there's decent beers where we're headed for dinner beforehand but I'm not sure.

Seven drinks is a pretty good amount. If you don't drink that amount consistently, your tolerance will decrease.

Yesterday, I was destroyed from drinking all day Friday and not eating anything. Didn't get out of bed til almost 3pm.

I'm just planning on beers before we hit the Imperial, preferably lager. Never was a fan of hard liquor.

I think there's decent beers where we're headed for dinner beforehand but I'm not sure.

There are 60+ taps, that get rotated fairly frequently:

http://staugustinesvancouver.com/

*bitchslap*

Jesus! what do you do?

I get tipsy off half a bottle of beer, drunk after 1.5, shitfaced at 3, puking my face off at 5. Almost never badly hungover though.

*this post goes with the above beer conversation, though I suppose it is also what I do.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Lolz at watmm lightweights, that said when I hangover these days, it last for a couple of days, so pathetic, not fit enough is the problem, when I get super fit this doesn't happen, either way though I can put it away.

i can't handle my alcohol anymore. i'm just not used to it. i should probably give up drinking more than a couple of drinks.

i went out with a friend on saturday and got so lost walking home i did a big circle, ended up right back where i started.