IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Addicted to periscope ?

I'm usually very good at ignoring and not participating on social media stuff (apart from watmm) but periscope got me , its fascinating and scary at the same time.

teccers, if you're referring to the BK girl thing, that was an attempt at lightheartedness gone wrong. I try to even it out by doing something good for the next person, like a retarded type of "paying it forward".

if you're referring to [vitriol redacted], I remain unrepentant but fartfully yours.

Ah I see, my apologies, just thought you were being mean to someone trying to add a bit of variety to their day.

Fucking external HD decides to act up last night - the data is still on it, but can't be read.

Fuck a bunch of dicks.

You can probably pop it out of the case and put it in a stationary computer.

It's not in a case, I just drop it into an external bay.

I actually fixed it last night. So fws in the end.

I am laid off as of october 17th. Quick, someone offer me a job!

come to australia ..

Been thinking about this as well, that WHV thing... I'm feeling more and more like there's nothing for me right where I am... The thing is WHV really just means one year of good times and work, then a come back to what you've left only to see things have (of course) not changed and maybe are even worse.

or you weasel your way into the Australian system somehow by studying or something else that allows you to extend your time and eventually apply for permanent residence. that's if you wanna stay in Aus. but then delete will hate you :nacmat:

I'm looking for people here in Calgary?

edit: it's unskilled though and from what I gather you're skilled. Not worth moving to calgary for $23 an hr lol

Edited by StephenG

I'm looking for people here in Calgary?

edit: it's unskilled though and from what I gather you're skilled. Not worth moving to calgary for $23 an hr lol

My skills are mostly site specific, aside from equipment operation. I am looking mostly for an interim position as being recalled back here is a very real possibility. What are you looking for people for?

or you weasel your way into the Australian system somehow by studying or something else that allows you to extend your time and eventually apply for permanent residence. that's if you wanna stay in Aus. but then delete will hate you :nacmat:

This is my dream. At least the dlet hate thing. *skateboards on public webcam*

General labor + equipment operators (forklift, front end loader, etc).

What province are you in btw, for some reason you didn't register as a Canadian to me all these years. :emb:

Feeling almost bipolar when considering my next music project. Right now there's nothing better than Ae NA 2015 to get inspired by, but at the same time I keep thinking anything I make won't even come close to the skill level of their performance.

But if succumb to self-doubt and decide to throw in the towel altogether...shit.

Feeling almost bipolar when considering my next music project. Right now there's nothing better than Ae NA 2015 to get inspired by, but at the same time I keep thinking anything I make won't even come close to the skill level of their performance.

But if succumb to self-doubt and decide to throw in the towel altogether...shit.

Just make some noises you like, dogg. Worrying about quality is pure sand in the gears

Just make some noises you like, dogg. Worrying about quality is pure sand in the gears

+1

Can you imagine if everyone quit making music because they heard how good AE is?

The music making process is cathartic for me. I need to get back into it.

Edited by StephenG

+1

Can you imagine if everyone quit making music because they heard how good AE is?

The music making process is cathartic for me. I need to get back into it.

True. Besides, comparing oneself to others is high school mentality.

Back to it, then.

hopefully you share some of what you make! I'm looking for new ideas myself. Good luck, have fun :)

I'll keep you posted!

maybe what you want is not their music skills but their fame

Seeking fame isn't worth sacrificing privacy i.m.o.