IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I just ate a double whopper from Burger King. I knew what I was getting into but I couldn't help it. I'm sorry, stomach.

also I was unintentionally rude to the BK girl when she went "namaste" and I was like "I'm not Indian" and she said "oh, where are you from?" and I went "ain't tellin' you now!" and she was like "I was just making conversation". I'm sorry, BK girl. (But I fucking hate that shit though.)

sorry to everyone/thing ever. *puts on dunce cap and sits in corner*

edit: except LimpyLoo, he's still a cunt.

Edited by usagi

I've been getting this dull ache in my lower right abdominal region lately. it's very subtle, and not uncomfortable, but it's definitely there. In the back of my mind I'm worried it might be something horrible that will kill me... but in the front of my mind I'm more like "meh, whatever, if I ignore it maybe it'll go away". Which is crazy! My instinct for self preservation sucks balls. Anyway, after 2 weeks of wondering if this thing might be something to be concerned about I finally called my doctor's office to set up an appointment today, but they were closed (at 3pm???). Hopefully tomorrow I'll still have the sense to try to do something about this.

I just ate a double whopper from Burger King. I knew what I was getting into but I couldn't help it. I'm sorry, stomach.

also I was unintentionally rude to the BK girl when she went "namaste" and I was like "I'm not Indian" and she said "oh, where are you from?" and I went "ain't tellin' you now!" and she was like "I was just making conversation". I'm sorry, BK girl. (But I fucking hate that shit though.)

dude don't even try to pull that shit when we pizza it up.

namaste

I'm trying to get the final mixes together for my new album (coming out next week!) and the left channel on my receiver decided to go out :dry:

Was playing Raptor: CotS on my PC and suddenly the screen decides to go to Windows and rotate 90 degrees for no apparent reason, completely fucking up my game as a result. At least I reset it to landscape configuration, but it was a pain in the ass to navigate the fix. First time that's happened, and I hope it's the last.

EDIT: More permanent fix discovered: Disable HotKeys in (Intel) Graphics Options after right-clicking on the Desktop. Apparently the Ctrl+Alt+Arrow HotKey for screen rotation was a default option, for whatever stupid reason.

Edited by ambermonk

That's harsh mate, you sound like a bit of a dick.

LOL!

teccers, if you're referring to the BK girl thing, that was an attempt at lightheartedness gone wrong. I try to even it out by doing something good for the next person, like a retarded type of "paying it forward".

if you're referring to [vitriol redacted], I remain unrepentant but fartfully yours.

Even if you were Indian, there's a good portion of the Indian population that doesn't speak Hindi and wouldn't say "namaste" to greet someone. India has around 2,000 different languages and dialects.

Where are you from, though, if it isn't Australia?

Edited by drillkicker

Even if you were Indian, there's a good portion of the Indian population that doesn't speak Hindi and wouldn't say "namaste" to greet someone. India has around 2,000 different languages and dialects.

Where are you from, though, if it isn't Australia?

That's like being white in America and someone asking what part of Europe you're from.

My house has an oil furnace for heat. That itself isn't much of a problem. But, the thing chooses when to turn on and off. I'll set the knob at somewhere in between 70 and 80, the thing turns on for 15 minutes, then shuts off, leaving the house at a good 55 degrees. It's infuriating to say the least. We've had 2 technicians out here, each with a different song and dance, but nothing changes. Last year it had the opposite problem, we'd come home and the dial while at 60 degrees was making the house well into the 80's... I can't rip out the old thermostat dial and put in a new one like I would in any other situation because I have no way to wire the furnace to engage once the thermostat triggers it - or at least I can't mess with it because I rent the house... The thing is from like 1950 or something too, so I bet I'd fuck something up trying to get it hooked up to a digital triggering source.

My regular house plants aren't liking the dip below 60 and the medical co-op garden occupying the top floor REALLY isn't liking it. I've had to resort to putting heaters on a timed schedule to compensate for the temperature loss when the lights go out, thus resulting in a lot of wasted electricity. If this place wasn't such a steal, I'd be more apt to move, but as it stands, I'm stuck here until August of 2016. FACCKKK!!

Edited by Audioblysk

My house has an oil furnace for heat. That itself isn't much of a problem. But, the thing chooses when to turn on and off. I'll set the knob at somewhere in between 70 and 80, the thing turns on for 15 minutes, then shuts off, leaving the house at a good 55 degrees. It's infuriating to say the least. We've had 2 technicians out here, each with a different song and dance, but nothing changes. Last year it had the opposite problem, we'd come home and the dial while at 60 degrees was making the house well into the 80's... I can't rip out the old thermostat dial and put in a new one like I would in any other situation because I have no way to wire the furnace to engage once the thermostat triggers it - or at least I can't mess with it because I rent the house... The thing is from like 1950 or something too, so I bet I'd fuck something up trying to get it hooked up to a digital triggering source.

My regular house plants aren't liking the dip below 60 and the medical co-op garden occupying the top floor REALLY isn't liking it. I've had to resort to putting heaters on a timed schedule to compensate for the temperature loss when the lights go out, thus resulting in a lot of wasted electricity. If this place wasn't such a steal, I'd be more apt to move, but as it stands, I'm stuck here until August of 2016. FACCKKK!!

my parents have the same problem with their furnace, it's like it has a mind of it's own, never been fixed though yearly check-up. it's an old house too

Fucking external HD decides to act up last night - the data is still on it, but can't be read.

Fuck a bunch of dicks.

uh oh....

That sucks major dicks indeed. I hope the data is recoverable. I've never had to deal with a crashed drive yet, knock on wood.

Edited by StephenG

Fucking external HD decides to act up last night - the data is still on it, but can't be read.

Fuck a bunch of dicks.

You can probably pop it out of the case and put it in a stationary computer.

Listening to a song demo from a potential recording client... it's extraordinarily bad. But I need money, so I must find something good about it and give him some positive encouragement. Usually I am able to do this without much of a struggle, but I'm really grappling here.