IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I got a copy of Majora's Mask in the mail yesterday, and put it in my N64 only to find out that the game won't run without an expansion pak. So I had to spend $20 on an expansion pak and now I have to wait for that to arrive before I can even do anything with this game.

that's not too bad. imagine being a kid in the 90s having to deal with this. or a parent.

kind of relieved the expansion pak is $20 and hasn't drifted into obscure and unnecessarily inflated expensive rarity.

the expansion pak is wicked btw. games that require expansion pak all have pretty vivid colour palettes and the difference is pretty noticeable. prepare to be blown away kiddo.

iirc majora's mask came with the expansion pack bundled!

but yeah, i think Majora's Mask is my favourite game ever!

My hearing is significantly lower on my left ear than on my right ear. Listening to music on headphones without balance control is really annoying, and I also dislike using balance control for the same reason I never mess with the EQ, loudness option, etc

Pulled a muscle in my chest, work 10 hour manual labor shifts...can't really miss much work (i need money, they need me) but I think I'm making this way worse by stressing it further. I'm torn (ba dum tsh) about what to do.

Pulled a muscle in my chest, work 10 hour manual labor shifts...can't really miss much work (i need money, they need me) but I think I'm making this way worse by stressing it further. I'm torn (ba dum tsh) about what to do.

Find a different job, that sounds like an awful place to work! I think you should be brave and take a couple of days off - surely they'll survive.

I got a copy of Majora's Mask in the mail yesterday, and put it in my N64 only to find out that the game won't run without an expansion pak. So I had to spend $20 on an expansion pak and now I have to wait for that to arrive before I can even do anything with this game.

that's not too bad. imagine being a kid in the 90s having to deal with this. or a parent.

kind of relieved the expansion pak is $20 and hasn't drifted into obscure and unnecessarily inflated expensive rarity.

the expansion pak is wicked btw. games that require expansion pak all have pretty vivid colour palettes and the difference is pretty noticeable. prepare to be blown away kiddo.

A parent in the '90s would have had more money than I do. I won't notice a difference, because this will be the first game I will ever play with a Nintendo 64. I never had an N64 when they were still cool and fresh because the only game console I ever had before the Wii came out was the PS2. My cousin had a Nintendo 64 and I was jealous of him because it looked cool and I only got to play it the one time that I visited his house.

The best part is that there are no other games I want to play that are even compatible with the expansion pak. I bought it just for this one game.

My copy of Majora's Mask definitely doesn't have an expansion pak in it. I don't see where there would even be room for one in the box. I hope Majora's Mask becomes my favorite game ever, as much trouble as its been so far. It'll have to compete with Dark Souls, though.

Find a different job, that sounds like an awful place to work! I think you should be brave and take a couple of days off - surely they'll survive.

Thanks, I probably should take a few days off from the heavy lifting... that said, I honestly do love my job. it just wears the body down when I'm not careful, that's all :P

Guest bitroast

My copy of Majora's Mask definitely doesn't have an expansion pak in it. I don't see where there would even be room for one in the box. I hope Majora's Mask becomes my favorite game ever, as much trouble as its been so far. It'll have to compete with Dark Souls, though.

dark souls recently got pretty cemented as my favourite game. used to super mario bros 3 but dark souls is still fresh and has way more re-playability.

had a look at the list of games the require expansion pak. it's literally only 3 ??? as a kid i totally bought into the idea that heaps of games required it.

could've sword conkers bad fur day, for example, required it. how odd! bad memory :)

Thanks, I probably should take a few days off from the heavy lifting... that said, I honestly do love my job. it just wears the body down when I'm not careful, that's all :P

Seriously don't fuck up your body out of some sense of obligation or something though - some injuries are permanent

Fuck Adobe InDesign, when it isn't running slow as shit, it isn't running at all. Now I can't open a damn document without it freezing up and showing "Not Responding" in the Finder. Probably gonna have to take it to the campus IT dept. to figure out what's wrong with it... Those guys are dicks.

Nearly 900 emails and can't be bothered to go through them, as they continue to pile up. :cerious:

Also going bald slowly, despite thinking I had escaped unscathed. Poop!

Why not just check your email every day? It isn't difficult.

Nearly 900 emails and can't be bothered to go through them, as they continue to pile up. :cerious:

But how are you gonna brag about having 900 unread emails ( 98 percent of which are most likely spam) Edited by Deer

But how are you gonna brag about having 900 unread emails ( 98 percent of which are most likely spam)

Exactly. About two of them are from real people and not digital receipts or spam or newsletters I can't unsubscribe from.

If you get spam or automated messages, then either read them or delete them. It takes almost no effort to do either of those. I don't delete everything either, and have over 1300 emails in my main inbox, but not a single one of them is unread. I don't understand why people just let them build up like that.

Edited by drillkicker

If you get spam or automated messages, then either read them or delete them. It takes almost no effort to do either of those. I don't delete everything either, and have over 1300 emails in my main inbox, but not a single one of them is unread. I don't understand why people just let them build up like that.

I get a few hundred a day at work and sometimes I simply don't have enough time to go through them.... Time gets away from me I guess.

I have 239 today (total over the weekend + today). =(

ah same thing happened to me last week, posted about it ITT i think

Welcome to the club guys, and by that I mean the Hair Club For Men :emotawesomepm9:

The balding I can deal with, it's more so the back hair I yearn to part with.

If you get spam or automated messages, then either read them or delete them. It takes almost no effort to do either of those.

But it takes even less effort to do neither of those.

touchelol

Got loads of unfinished FL trax from over the years but I'll have to narrow it down to the best ones and figure out how to finish them. Maybe this Ae North American tour has given me newfound motivation. Just don't want those select few to go to waste.

I've got such a good life, tons of people that care about me, an education, a great job (actually it's a shit job but it pays wayyyy too much to complain about it), etc... but roughly 2/7 days a week I think about how easy it would be to quit life.

I think I'm safe as in I'd never actually take next steps, but it's fucked up that I think about things like that. Even when thinking, I know how wrong it is.

I feel like an ungrateful piece of shit sometimes when I think this way but I honestly don't seem to be able to control it, the thoughts just pop into my head.

Is this a medical condition? This has been going on for years. These thoughts are why I tend to medicate with booze etc.

Edited by StephenG