IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

so what you're saying is that you dont think its worth meeting usagi?

It would be dope to meet him one day actually (no homo)

Edited by ambermonk

General labor + equipment operators (forklift, front end loader, etc).

What province are you in btw, for some reason you didn't register as a Canadian to me all these years. :emb:

I am in BC on the Sunshine Coast. I already run different types of lift trucks, loaders, rock trucks.. I hope to get back to my mill and continue with my ticket but until then I am open to anything. I am still young so I have time to figure shit out.

I'm trying to use headphones but it feels uncomfortable as fuck with my glasses.

Hmm, maybe try good earbuds?

that's exactly what I use for commuting and stuff like that. BUT I like to produce music, and I don't want to wear out those (Sony XBA 3) with normal listening to exhausting mixing (plus earbuds are not that good for producing).

Yesterday I won some cheap headphones, with a freq.range of 18-20, which I believe is okay, and I thought I could make music with them... And yeah, they don't sound thaaaat bad but it feels like shit with my glasses... :(

Edited by logakght

I'm trying to use headphones but it feels uncomfortable as fuck with my glasses.

that's exactly what I use for commuting and stuff like that. BUT I like to produce music, and I don't want to wear out those (Sony XBA 3) with normal listening to exhausting mixing (plus earbuds are not that good for producing).

Yesterday I won some cheap headphones, with a freq.range of 18-20, which I believe is okay, and I thought I could make music with them... And yeah, they don't sound thaaaat bad but it feels like shit with my glasses... :(

take off your glasses, rely on your ears to make music, haha

take off your glasses, rely on your ears to make music, haha

Haha, well meme'd, my friend! In fact I tried, well not relying on my ears but just sticking my eyes to my laptop screen. Possible but hard to do.

General labor + equipment operators (forklift, front end loader, etc).

What province are you in btw, for some reason you didn't register as a Canadian to me all these years. :emb:

I am in BC on the Sunshine Coast. I already run different types of lift trucks, loaders, rock trucks.. I hope to get back to my mill and continue with my ticket but until then I am open to anything. I am still young so I have time to figure shit out.

Keep me in mind man, if you ever hit a rough place I may be of service. At the moment, I don't feel I would be of any service! good luck man :)

Essi, I can offer you a job as a sound engineer. You don't need to know anything about sound because neither does my colleagues lolz.

But seriously, I could teach you all the basic ass shit I do in matter of weeks.

Stuck in class for another hour, and I'm SUPER hungry, it's make me hangry... We're not even doing shit today, I wish the professor would let us go.

essines: come to Aus if you like. I will help you out. no joking.

Sell me australia!

How do you feel about spiders and more animals that can kill you per square km than anywhere else in the world including syria right now?

Sell me australia!

How do you feel about spiders and more animals that can kill you per square km than anywhere else in the world including syria right now?

worst you'll get in the cities/suburbs is a redback spider in yr toilet, and no one's died from a redback bite in ages.

Sell me australia!

worst you'll get in the cities/suburbs is a redback spider in yr toilet, and no one's died from a redback bite in ages.

I know haha it still gives me the chills.

What about stingrays though? My name IS steve after all, we Steves tend to have bad luck with stingrays.

lol ok that's low. But aren't there all kinds of crazy corals and other marine critters etc that can kill you really quickly? I'm surprised to hear there aren't more spiders/snakes etc in the cities too, actually.

Is it healthy to substitute laughter with words? I mean it works on the internet but in real life I think you need the laughter cue otherwise people will think you are a weird emotionless psychopath and will fail to make any sort of connection with them.

Edited by Deer

I don't know, a lot of the time I'll recognize something as being clever/hilarious but don't necessarily laugh. In those cases it's good to have a phrase like "toplel" to show my appreciation for the thing.

*although I've never used that particular phrase.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I carry a bunch of signs with emoticons printed out onto them and hold them up to indicate how I'm feeling at any one time. Had to buy a bigger backpack to carry them all with me (172). The frowny sign is worn out from over use.