IGNORED

Plaid website - la bulle relaunch

Guest likwid

Guest likwid

Hi guys,

To celebrate the upcoming release of Scintilli I have decided to relaunch my old Plaid website 'la bulle'. The address is http://labulle.net.tc

It's a simple website, I hope you will like it. I focused on their released work, otherwise it's too complicated.

I used a 2005 backup and I am sure I forgot a lot of things so I need your help :-)

Best.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed you've up'd a fairly recent DJ set by Plaid! - you should have let us know!

i've posted it in the music discussion forum here... so that others can check it out too, hope that's cool with you.

..just listening to it now - thanks! :)

:music:

wow yes, this site, must surely be promoted....great job likwid,,

and 2 thanks for: 1- linking to meeeeeee :)

and 2- that recent Plaid DJ set..

ive always loved Plaid's DJ sets, cause im a bit less educated about electronica music and Plaid have always brought me nice stuff really!

let me link to your page, too ;) (on the about me section,,, cause there s nowhere else i can put your link, oh anyways, let me dive into that recent Plaid dj set)

Guest likwid

The Peer Pressure SKO ? Oh yeah I should have mentioned that, right :P

Interesting you mention the mix section. I was thinking of removing it because of the poor sound quality of the old mixes and the lack of track lists. But it seems that you guys like it so that's great.

Thanks for the kinds words all.

yeah leave the mix section up!, doesn't matter about the sound quality, at least other (new) people will get a chance to hear that stuff... and it doesn't really matter too much about track listings, either, imho. people might know some of the tracks anyway.

good job!

Guest likwid

<excuse my french>

Mais de rien TitsAndAcid. Merci pour les encouragements, je vais parcourir ton tumblr ce soir ;-)

</excuse my french>

Archived