IGNORED

Cream Cheese

YEK

Guest uptown devil

i had a cream cheese and swedish meatball sandwich in the stockholm airport a few years ago when i was really hungover. it was god-awful but i ate it all anyway and then spent the entire flight to paris trying not to vomit. i will perhaps never eat cream cheese again.

Guest disparaissant

fuck i used to love cream cheese but now im lactose intolerant

is there a good vegan alternative

anyone know

anyone know

HOMOS

I can't believe you would try and steer the focus away from the hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos, hummous, or humus topic like this in order to satisfy your self serving cream cheese thread. You are mean and spiteful Yek and I am going to have to terminate our internet based long distance relationship forthwith.

PS. i <3 cream cheese OMG

Guest disparaissant

anyone know

HOMOS

AND PROUD

wait oh i get it

that's not the same thing at all though!

i bet there's some whipped tofu thing that's similar...

Fuck whipped tofu, dude, this is the cream cheese thread. You put it on the bagel and everything is fine.

edit: sorry :mellow:

I've tried some squeezy out of a tube tofu based stuff from a hippy food store before which was quite nice but it was no substitute for cream cheese or hummus hamos, hommos, hommus, homos, houmous, hummos,hummous, or humus!

yea cream cheese is good, i'm just proud of you for eating something savoury, yek.

:cry:

i miss you, cream cheese.

just don't have very much at once. should be fine ffs.

yea cream cheese is good, i'm just proud of you for eating something savoury, yek.

:cry:

i miss you, cream cheese.

just don't have very much at once. should be fine ffs.

just looked on the internet and i'm right:

Treatment

Decreasing or removing milk products from the diet usually improves the symptoms.

Most people with low lactase levels can drink 2 - 4 ounces of milk at one time (up to one-half cup) without having symptoms. Larger (more than 8 oz.) servings may cause problems for people with lactase deficiency.

These milk products may be easier to digest:

Buttermilk and cheeses (they have less lactose than milk)

Fermented milk products, such as yogurt

Goat's milk (but drink it with meals, and make sure it is supplemented with essential amino acids and vitamins if you give it to children)

Ice cream, milkshakes, and aged or hard cheeses

Lactose-free milk and milk products

Lactase-treated cow's milk for older children and adults

Soy formulas for infants younger than 2 years

Soy or rice milk for toddlers

You can add lactase enzymes to regular milk or take these enzymes in capsule or chewable tablet form.

Not having milk in the diet can lead to a shortage of calcium, vitamin D, riboflavin, and protein.

You may need to find new ways to get calcium into your diet (you need 1,200 - 1,500 mg of calcium each day):

Take calcium supplements

Eat foods that have more calcium (leafy greens, oysters, sardines, canned salmon, shrimp, and broccoli)

Drink orange juice that contains added calcium

Read food labels. Lactose is also found in some non-milk products -- including some beers.

edit: you can have some cream cheese.....

i used to be quite lactose intolerant, for the majority of my childhood/teens. basically a bit of anything with milk in it would make me barf. i used to drink goats' milk. now it mostly makes me gassy but i can get sick if something has too much milk product ex. blue cheese Doritos, fuck those things.

Archived