kaini

I invented a new low carb dish today, to develop a muscular pelvic floor:

Whats-App-Image-2020-04-29-at-18-35-42.j

it was too much but rather quite good, very quite good

I did the following:

heat up iron pan as hot as pussible, throw in pre salted & sugared chicken breast, sauté it for 25 seconds on each side. while it has browned ends and still pink raw spots throw it into a preheated bowl and put a lid on it, leave it there, so it can steam itself until it's done (that way tha meat doesn't shrink but maintains 100% of its original size). use the still hot pan to sizzle peppers and mushrooms, throw sugr into the pan, wait till it bubbles and caramelizes, then deglaze with vinegar, then throw in chili & garlic. add saltiness & depth by adding soy sauce, not too much. pre salt & sugar zucchini and throw it in there oh yah (5 parts salt 1 part sugar). chop some of the mushrums and cilantro and scallions and tomatos and leave them raw and wrap dem in that asian rice noodle thing that u soaked in cold water before but make sure to grate some lemon peel ontop of all the ingredients before wrapping them up et voilà

it's a waste of good ingredients that i could have used in 5 meals but it definitely tasted interesting, very IDM

• Burger 1

Yeah gee whiz man... I wouldn't serve that to my worst enemy.  Take some fucken cooking classes next time.

*microwaves slice of bread in microwave for 20 seconds/calls it a day*

**microwaves something else in something other than a microwave somehow/calls it another day**

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Best caramel corn you will ever have, and very easy to make:

Untitled.png.9f0b63f5dc5cb5e66694b614d3d32374.png

• 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup corn syrup
  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract

1. Pop popcorn and place in preheated 250 degrees F (120 C) oven while preparing caramel.
  2. Mix brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt in a heavy 2-quart saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat.
  3. Boil 5 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat. Stir in baking soda and vanilla; mix well.
  4. Quickly pour syrup over warm popcorn, stirring to coat evenly.
  5. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and spread on non-stick surface.
  6. Cool; break apart. Store in tightly covered container.

• 8 months later...