IGNORED

Plaid; new EP

theplaided

Not sure how relevant this is to the actual thread, but (seeing as it's maybe the most active one at the mo)...

I got an email reply from Andy today to one I sent after their gig at Norwich Arts Centre last May, asking for a track ID for what we now take to be Trail: he said that he thought it was Trail (!) but a distorted version and that "it may end up on the EP to follow the new album"... I troll you not.

so this has to be a new thread....

lets collect all the info we could gather about a new Plaid EP, here. alright?

and i asked this to Andy, too, so,, lets see if that's true!

thanks Caretstik! for bringing in some good news! :)

No problem. If an EP does appear I wonder if it'd be in 2011 (no snide comment about Scintilli's delay intended)? Like I said in the other thread, such a release pattern (album followed by pretty much stand-aloneEP) has happened on Warp a few times recently, and it's obvious Plaid've got enough unused tracks left over to make an EP viable. I just hope that if there is an EP to follow it's made up of stand-alone tracks rather than lifted album tracks, although Plad have hardly ever resorted to that.

well they must get hundreds of emails. and like anybody, you're gonna reply to the people you know first.. , i suppose. i would.

pleasure before business! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

Archived