IGNORED

Questions you would ask BoC/Hexagon Sun

Dragon

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest davidraphael

I'd like to ask them if they would consider using better CD production materials: My CD of Campfire Headphase was very thin and flimsy - it seemed be about half the thickness/weight of a normal CD - and snapped in about 3 days. Really very annoying. Next time (if there IS a next time) I will probably just buy a FLAC download.

I would ask them what's taking/taken so long.

but you know every single journalist person is going to ask them that straight away as the first question anyway!

so, i dunno what i would ask them... maybe, what equipment do you use these days? will you ever play live anywhere again?

can i get a witness? and, do you both wear blue pants?

Will you be releasing all four albums at once? Or will you space them out over the next year?

Interesting that he said 4... not that it's been mentioned anywhere before, that is...

Let's be realistic here... I highly doubt BoC is releasing 4 albums... now, 4 releases... that's feasible (LP, EP, collection of rare tracks, etc.)

just 1 album would be good! lol,

a 4xLP'er,... double album, like. like Drukqs.

but yeah, 4 albums?, highly unlikely!!

..unless they're like 8 track albums all made up of short 'ditties'. but then that would be more like 4 EP's...

Will you be releasing all four albums at once? Or will you space them out over the next year?

Interesting that he said 4... not that it's been mentioned anywhere before, that is...

i'd actually say it's more interesting that you posted in the same minute as you did with your dupe account, Joyrex.

should've at least waited about 10 mins before replying

:w00t:

i'd actually say it's more interesting that you posted in the same minute as you did with your dupe account, Joyrex.

lol, well observed, osc. i was thinking that too. that it was maybe a dupe of somebody, to get the ol' convo/speculation rolling again...

Bocset. Three of the four are re-releases.

Why in the world would I have nor need a dupe? I can troll you all with impunity if I wanted...

Bocset. Three of the four are re-releases.

An interesting idea - especially if the reissues came with bonus tracks not featured on the original releases (there were a lot of tracks from the OT that eventually made their way to MHTRTC, for example, and Geogaddi.)

in my opinion, they will sum up the boards of canada, then call it a day. I believe that they will move onto other projects.

that is why i think 4 releases.

but it isn't cherry season, i don't like pudding, nor do i enjoy periods. although when you put all those things together in a line like that......

...awaits the banhammer

but it isn't cherry season, i don't like pudding, nor do i enjoy periods. although when you put all those things together in a line like that......

periods? you're male... and you get periods?

hes EVEN GOT A SENSE OF HUMOR!!

better than yours anyway!

Archived