IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to me, it is thus weird buzzing in my attic. when I first moved into my house, well, we had a little mouse problem. the wife and I looked at homes for a long time. well real homes, when we were looking we already went in on a condo in north jersey. my first mistake, but anyway, when we found thus house, we were in love. it was built in 1956 and we both have this mid-fifties obsession anyway. almost acre of land (needs a lot of work*) but anyway, we never explored the attic. the house is warm with no trace of afterlife roaming here unlike my parents house.

but the attic, the attic. every once in a whole we hear this noise. it's obviously a ahitty mouse that we slay every time with the ultimate north Hersey mouse poison, but when he is swilling around up there he is so confifident and unaware how much we, the common folk, want him dead.

I made a conscious choice to move into the woods and I knew varmints would be part of my life but I never really thought these/this varmint would just rape the minds of the unsuspectful. i never, in my wildest dreams, I never thought the varmint could outthink the homeowner .

wait, so skrillex is the mouse in my attic.

there is a massive pothole in the road by the roundabout in the middle of our village, its been marked up for repairs by the council but its not been sorted out. Its a thin line between hitting the kerb or the hole and you cant swerve around it because of the roundabout.

Point is, its potentially damaging and dangerous to your health. You know it exists, the authorities know it exists, but nobody can do anything about it. If you are lucky you can just about avoid it, but its now pretty much a dead cert that you will encounter it as you pass through.

Who said "there's nothing better than the sound of getting your teeth drilled after a day of piano concertos"? Thought it was Cage but couldn't reverse Google it--anyway, that's what it reminded me of

george bernard shaw, i believe

Guest W32MyDoom

If Skrillex=Steinvord=Apocalypse

considering skrillex basically has other people make his music for him he couldn't possibly be steinvord, jazz aside. That, and well steinvord has more talent in his colon than skrillex will ever have.

I could buy the theory that Skrillex just makes the goofy pop basswob stuff for cash/fun on the side while he secretly pursues his real passion for underground post-analord synth fiddling, but the production quality on the Skrillex tracks doesn't seem pro enough to support this.

Now admittedly I've never listened to this Steinvord guy so maybe his production values are low too, but I assumed no based on how much certain sectors of WATMM dig him.

Archived