IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think i am going to meet him tomorrow... i don't enjoy his music, but maybe he is a nice pearson; does anybody have any question to do? :P

what is it with people calling everything electronic dubstep nowadays? did dubstep became the new "techno"?

see my post on the last page.

i think i am going to meet him tomorrow... i don't enjoy his music, but maybe he is a nice pearson; does anybody have any question to do? :P

ask him about collabing with all those shadow producers like Noob Saibot mentioned. Id like to know his reaction to that kind of question.

ask him about collabing with all those shadow producers like Noob Saibot mentioned. Id like to know his reaction to that kind of question.

If he's lazy, it'll be something about haterz hatin'

He's mentioned fruity loops in the pfork interview, and it was totally a pirate copy - that is if the 8bit forum posts are really him (they've been taken down since...the ones where he asks how to load a bitcrusher vst)... so from 2008 until last year he has figured out what he's doing now. I doubt he'll admit to anything beyond emailing tracks or samples between said collaborators. Could be an interesting answer.

Guest Backson

Ask him if he ever listened to IDM like Aphex and Squarepusher and then time him to see how long he craps on for.

what is it with people calling everything electronic dubstep nowadays? did dubstep became the new "techno"?

Just a quick thought: you could reference your own posts in a number of ways. Take for instance the scientific paper way1 .

I understand you feel it's worthwhile to sift through all the posts in some previous page hunting for "the true word". And that may indeed be the case, but don't presume others will think the same. Or have the same number of posts per page....

ehm...LOL!?

1.S. Rutherford IV et al., Smetties definite opinion on a number of things, p#1791031, WATMM, 2012; http://forum.watmm.com/topic/69373-skrillex-discuss-debate-praise-hate/page__st__2375?do=findComment&comment=1791031

lol goDel. i havent been following this thread since february or so. it has become such a mess, i dont even know wtf everyones talking about.

either way it's kinda true right. ofcourse genre and style names dont really matter, but they give a nice perspective on how (sub)culture floats around. calling everything that is electroacoustic and remotely danceable dubstep is just fucking retarded and lazy.

Just a quick thought: you could reference your own posts in a number of ways. Take for instance the scientific paper way1 .

I understand you feel it's worthwhile to sift through all the posts in some previous page hunting for "the true word". And that may indeed be the case, but don't presume others will think the same. Or have the same number of posts per page....

ehm...LOL!?

1.S. Rutherford IV et al., Smetties definite opinion on a number of things, p#1791031, WATMM, 2012; http://forum.watmm.c...75#entry1791031

LOL goddamnit its a fucking messageboard just hit the back button guyz

Can we ask a moderator to close the thread? i mean it was funny for while (the gif, Skrillex cooking photoshops, etc) but now its becoming the post random things and make sure its connected to skrillex somehow.

Can we ask a moderator to close the thread? i mean it was funny for while (the gif, Skrillex cooking photoshops, etc) but now its becoming the post random things and make sure its connected to skrillex somehow.

Dude FLIM + SKRILLEX its connected

bah

Can this thread be closed once it reaches 100 pages and never be spoken of again? I think all that can be said about Skrillex has already been said and if there is something more it can fit on the last couple of pages.

This is also something that would be best shot off into space once finished.

*prints topic*

In 10 years, when watmm-historians will dig up this thread, they will have to rewrite everything they thought what watmm was about. Wonderful!

I will definitely miss this thread when it has gone.

Seriously, everyone's complaining, but I think this thread is the best thing on WATMM right now.

Archived