IGNORED

YouTubes BULL CRAP

sup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNMqehH4Xpc

so i put up yesterday this video of a song i made on my album Música para MAXIMUM MISCHIEF the song Ethnovibez and when it uploaded in my my videos page it says "matched 3rd party content" and u click the link it says

Your video,

, may include content that is owned or administered by these entities:
  • Entity: Music Publishing Rights Collecting Society Content Type: Musical Composition
  • Entity: Music Publishing Rights Collecting Society Content Type: Musical Composition

yes it said that same thing 2 times and says they might put adds on the video or make money from it (i dunno if there is adds in it cuz i used add block) but i looked around to find who are these "Music Publishing Rights Collecting Society" and which "Musical Composition" they says i stoled from but there is nothing. i dunno who they can say i stole something if they dont even say what it i stole??

now maybe i did use samples in my song and if there the company which says they own it fine collect ur dumb money and make adds on my video but i dunno if theres advanced technology enuf to match that cuz IF I DID use samples i would of slowed them down and put filters on it and stuff so could it match then? so maybe it did match but i cant tell cuz they dont tell me whose making this claim on me? wtf so cuz i dont know i cant make the GOOD FAITH claim they force u to do to make a complain so i just made a post in the youtube help section whose claiming i stole there stuff - YouTube Help and got 1 reply so far just some dingus whose saying the dumbest stuff i know already!!!

this is the most bull crap i saw in my life ever how do i get to youtube to stobe being so dumb

if only youtube makes money why does a company if there info in a database which youtube spys on my videos with there getting royaltys even the youtube help guy said.

if only youtube makes money why does a company if there info in a database which youtube spys on my videos with there getting royaltys even the youtube help guy said.

Jesus, if Im going to able to reply. You're going to have to make sense.

The content scanner is for infringement purposes only.

YouTube sucks cock sometimes. I took my DVD of The Producers, used a program to clip the scene I wanted to upload then uploaded it...its been up there for years. Then I get an email saying it was taken down for copyright infringement, which I'm aware of that and took the chance to upload it. However, in the email it said, "may have content that is owned or licensed by Movieclips."

There was one thing I wanted to explain to YouTube which was if Movieclips was claiming that I stole their video clip that is false. I used a program to create the clip and a company like that should not automatically assume it was stolen from them. (Hell the clip wasn't even there when i searched for it, nor is it in good quality). I also expressed (and took the chance to say this without too much research into it) I don't mind if I have a point against me for copyright infringement but if anyone is going to say I uploaded copy written material let it be the studios of the movie and not some website that ASSUMES its their clip.

A few days later the clip was back up for the public to see.

I made a video a couple days ago with biosphere SOFTLY in the background (my voice in the foreground) and it immediately got flagged for having music from the warner music group.

I made a video a couple days ago with biosphere SOFTLY in the background (my voice in the foreground) and it immediately got flagged for having music from the warner music group.

I believe WMG has some sort of 'bot' that can detect their music in YT videos so they can send automated DMCA takedowns to YT...

well looks like my suspects were correct and youtube FALSLY identifyed this copyright. i took 2 songs that IF I SAMPLED it definately would have been used in there original form to upload on youtube. 1 was not copyright detected at all and 1 was detected but not for the COMPOSITION of a song but the recording and by a different person. what does this mean some collection agency is getting money from everytime my song plays even though they got NO right to do that. and if it happens to me im sure its happens to lots of other ppl on youtube without them knowing at all cuz YOUTUBE HIDES the results of there copyright detector so u cant see if its real or not. im not looking for a EMAIL contact of youtubes legal section if u got 1 pls post it here

Guest disparaissant

all you gotta do sup is tell them that it's fair use under section 107 the copyright act of 1976.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa2iWFgZ9bg

got the audio back on that thanks to that lil trick. i am good at make video.

actually it looks like my stink raising got a BUNCH of xitsj stuff reinstated. warner music group made an erroneous claim to their catalog and i bitched and whined incessantly and all of the sudden a bunch more xitsj has popped up...

i dont care even. theres ppl who dont know this and theres evil doers out there making money from stuff they didnt have nothing to do w/ and my job is to shut them down by changing youtube for good

also the ppl in youtubes "help" forum "answering" ur ???'s gotta be the bigest dinguises in the world. u gotta ask urself, what kind of person spent there time in a youtube help forum to answering ???'s without geting paid 1 penny by youtube. great way of using ur free time bungholes

• 5 months later...

I believe WMG has some sort of 'bot' that can detect their music in YT videos so they can send automated DMCA takedowns to YT...

:wacko:

and it can detect biosphere?

:huh:

:wacko:

and it can detect biosphere?

:huh:

Im pretty sure that bot fucking tags everything.

Archived