IGNORED

YouTubes BULL CRAP

sup

i do too. i miss lion too. theocide was funny (and a nice guy from every exchange i'd had with him, except for him "sending me a bong", which turned out to be either total bunk or a discreet UPS/fed ex coup), but too much of a bullshit catalyst to risk bringing back. but goddamn shame about sup and lion.

good dose of theo

i would never ever in a million years go to a water park. even as a child i knew filthy fucking kids didnt wash their asses and babies shit constantly and people pissing and using water as an opportunity to rid their bodies of skin and disease. also living in southern california, our water parks were literally like pipi's splashtown, mexicans everywhere, screaming, bearing their teeth, shitting and pissing and swallowing gulps of the water and spitting it on each other like primordial apes engaged in some sickening, foul ritual. it was llike a scene out of the movie Congo and Apocalypto and Water World all in one.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

good dose of theo

i would never ever in a million years go to a water park. even as a child i knew filthy fucking kids didnt wash their asses and babies shit constantly and people pissing and using water as an opportunity to rid their bodies of skin and disease. also living in southern california, our water parks were literally like pipi's splashtown, mexicans everywhere, screaming, bearing their teeth, shitting and pissing and swallowing gulps of the water and spitting it on each other like primordial apes engaged in some sickening, foul ritual. it was llike a scene out of the movie Congo and Apocalypto and Water World all in one.

zomg theo is eric cartman.

good dose of theo

That's my impression as well. Except not a small boy.

good dose of theo

That's my impression as well. Except not a small boy.

Isn't he like a huge 300+ mofo irl? I remember some story about another watmmer sending him a t-shirt (secret santa maybe) and it needing to be like a 4xl or something

Hey, no doubt theo had some funny stuff to say from time to time. But we seem to forget why he was banned.

It got a little TOO personal between him and some other board members.

Hey, no doubt theo had some funny stuff to say from time to time. But we seem to forget why he was banned.

didnt it have to do with weed (the poster)

ok i would be totally fine with theo coming back, the fake AIDS reveal was hilarious in retrospect.

yeah remember when he screwed people out of money by getting them to preorder a product that never got made, and then he didn't refund them? That was fucking hilarious.

ok i would be totally fine with theo coming back, the fake AIDS reveal was hilarious in retrospect.

yeah remember when he screwed people out of money by getting them to preorder a product that never got made, and then he didn't refund them? That was fucking hilarious.

wait, theocide tried to create AIDS as a product?

no, i don't remember that (i was probably sixteen and clueless when that was going on), although i can understand why that contributes to the feelings people have towards him.

wait, theocide tried to create AIDS as a product?

lol

Archived