IGNORED

Not For Threes

Danny O Flannagin

Abla Eedio, all the way. that's a proper track! starts as it means to go on.

here's some NF3's adjectives,

dark, atmospheric, thrilling, Gothic, ancient, medieval, olde england, olde Europe, Iceland, Vikings, water, fire, earth, wind, love, beauty, deep, green, pagan, genius,

:)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

listening to Further Vexations, i am thinking that it must have happened this way with the new Dog:

the dust brothers came in and were like "come on Ken, please, can we make some techno?! pleeease?!" and he is like "fuck off kids! i rule the Dog."

Silenced is released.

the kids go "what about now Ken, pleeeease!?" and he goes "not yet you little bastards, shit"

Radio Scarecrow is released.

again, they are like "KEN we want to make some technooo dancefloor shit!!!!" and he is like "what the fuck am i going to do with you 2?!"

Further Vexations is released.

now Ken just got tired of it and he is sailing around with his boat, while the kids are all happy making techno

Liber Dogma is released.

shit.

Its a joke but.....

I would acutally have an opinion that is different to this one. But to express it would just make me look like an idiot. So i'll just start by asking have you listened to the album? Because you and the rest of them just sound like jaded fucks.

Abla Eedio, all the way. that's a proper track! starts as it means to go on.

here's some NF3's adjectives,

dark, atmospheric, thrilling, Gothic, ancient, medieval, olde england, olde Europe, Iceland, Vikings, water, fire, earth, wind, love, beauty, deep, green, pagan, genius,

:)

I picture much of it being set in a mad scientist's laboratory, but I guess that kinda fits the first 5 adjectives.

But then tracks like Rakimou and Lilith (among others) definitely make me picture the rest of yer adjectives.

Guest ruiagnelo

listening to Further Vexations, i am thinking that it must have happened this way with the new Dog:

the dust brothers came in and were like "come on Ken, please, can we make some techno?! pleeease?!" and he is like "fuck off kids! i rule the Dog."

Silenced is released.

the kids go "what about now Ken, pleeeease!?" and he goes "not yet you little bastards, shit"

again, they are like "KEN we want to make some technooo dancefloor shit!!!!" and he is like "what the fuck am i going to do with you 2?!"

now Ken just got tired of it and he is sailing around with his boat, while the kids are all happy making techno

Liber Dogma is released.

shit.

Its a joke but.....

I would acutally have an opinion that is different to this one. But to express it would just make me look like an idiot. So i'll just start by asking have you listened to the album? Because you and the rest of them just sound like jaded fucks.

indeed it is a joke: fact number 1.

fact number 2: i always hear everything that is labeled as The Black Dog, even if just once, to try. and i admit they are producing quality dancefloor oriented techno and overall good music.

the thing is, i am just not interested in the new approach anymore and i think the Dog is already gone. now it is just The Black something....

Silenced is released.

Liber Dogma is released.

shit.

Its a joke but.....

chas you can express it, you won't look like an idiot. and we're not jaded fucks, just honest, true fucks. :)

"Sing Hallelujah!A B C is like 1 2 3 The beat the rhythm the bass Y'all come on Happy people come on Jam with me oh Lord come on come on Happy people singing people party people Happy people jamming on the party session oh Lord

Sing Hallelujah sing it Sing Hallelujah sing it yeah Sing Hallelujah sing Hallelujah sing it Sing Hallelujah sing it"

:sorcerer:

Its a joke but.....

chas, say what you feel mate.. we don't get to personal here do we?

Archived