IGNORED

Ultravisitor 3-track promo CD

Guest bias

Is that the 3" cd? If so I have one of them (which doesn't help you much), but I got mine of discogs and then there was a couple for sale not so long ago.

Keep checking back and one will be up for sale soon. No sweat.

I would love a physical copy of this. If you just want to hear Talk About You And Me or buy it digital it's on Bleep. mp3 only.

Was surprised to find this in EP in my mp3 folder and remembered that it was my very first purchase on Bleep.com back when things were in V2 VBR mp3 format *goes misty eyed*

Guest Stoppit

Is that the 3" cd? If so I have one of them (which doesn't help you much), but I got mine of discogs and then there was a couple for sale not so long ago.

No, that's the Square Window CD. The promo CD has 3 tracks, Ultravisitor, Talk About You and Me, and confusingly, Square Window. Warp sent me a copy of the promo CD in amongst an order I made a few years back - one of the best freebies ever! Talk About You and Me is a really fun track.

• 2 weeks later...

No, that's the Square Window CD. The promo CD has 3 tracks, Ultravisitor, Talk About You and Me, and confusingly, Square Window. Warp sent me a copy of the promo CD in amongst an order I made a few years back - one of the best freebies ever! Talk About You and Me is a really fun track.

Yes, this is the one I was talking about and that I've been looking for for ages now.

(I already have the Square Window 3" CD.)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest jasondonervan

I'm bumping this relic to see if anyone is up for selling me one or recommending where one is? I've kept an eye out on discogs for absolutely ages, but I never see anything come up, just that Square Window promo.

That promo is lush.

Archived