IGNORED

songs to have sex to

tontonz1

Hey,

May favorite song to have sex to is any song. Ever. Even if that song is only the drone of my shitty refrigerator about to spout a freon leak. Any sound at all is acceptable music to have sex to. Though having sex to Thriller and Speedranches' take on the Isis song 'Carry' were both pretty monumental in how amazing i am to this day.

One time I was having sex with a girl, and she had put on some romantic music but her iPod was on shuffle so when the romantic song was over some They Might Be Giants song came on and I accidentally laughed.

I remember looking at one of those "pickup artist" books and the author suggested that you buy Enya.

LOL! We're not having sex with grandmas here.

Guest Ricky Downtown

capa-in-the-wee-small-hours.jpg

can't wait for this to turn into the "aphex/autechre/boc songs you would like to have sex to if you knew any women" thread that every watmm sexy music thread inevitably becomes

Guest kokeboka

I once had break up sex listening to this on repeat:

http://youtu.be/lAF8D0ugyVk

It just happened to be playing when we started, but it was creepy how much it felt appropriate.

Archived