IGNORED

Squarepusher - Ufabulum

Redruth

Quite an amusing discussion. I'll just say once again, Squarepusher is a Jenkinson. Cheese is in their nature! Sure it sounds pop and playful, it's part of what he's feeling. I think it's a damn strong release. I only really have a problem with the mastering... But I feel he's still kicking everyone's ass. This album has a VERY unique soundscape and vibe. Not many releases have WOW'd me this much since Rushup Edge...

I can see how Squarepusher releases might bring about mixed feelings... but I do believe this is some of his strongest material in awhile...whether people like it or not. It's also nice that it's a mixed bag, giving a bit of his pop/shoba nature along with some dark IDM/DnB beats...

All I know is that Ecstatic Shock is one of my favorite tracks in awhile. Lovin' it to death... gives me chills.

The mastering is the only thing that makes me sad. =(

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

Does someone still listen to this? It's very forgettable imo...

it's fuckin brilliant

44672_o.gif

Guest ruiagnelo

in just a couple of decades you will be rotting bellow the surface, the ugliest maggots on earth will be eating your dicks and everything that remains.

this is what i call forgettable

in just a couple of decades you will be rotting bellow the surface, the ugliest maggots on earth will be eating your dicks and everything that remains.

So what

do tags work here??

ruiagnelo

THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

edit: no they don't, i can't believe you go through all the hassle...

huh?

it works for me? I copy pasted his name from above his profile pic cause I didnt want to spell it out and it worked as a link.

lol

at last someone would be eating my dick :emotawesomepm9:

lol

Indeed lol. That's fucking hilarious! Brilliant work..

• 5 weeks later...

Archived