IGNORED

Squarepusher - Ufabulum

Redruth

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sad now

just get some glow in the dark paint huh.

Another reason to get the vinyl version instead :emotawesomepm9:

.. although, considering pigster paid $$30 for the CD version in a store, I'm thinking the vinyl version will be expensive as fuck!

In terms of what we can hope to receive based on someone's entire past performance, this is far, far, better than whatever we got from Clark with Iradelphic. I'm loving this, especially with Angel Integer added to the mix.

Guest bitroast

I'm sad now

just get some glow in the dark paint huh.

Another reason to get the vinyl version instead :emotawesomepm9:

.. although, considering pigster paid $$30 for the CD version in a store, I'm thinking the vinyl version will be expensive as fuck!

Ufabulum. Because you're worth it.

Guest jasondonervan

back in my long hair days. But yeah, the internet is a small world when certain variables coalesce :beer:

My recording of the gig was a bit bass heavy, due to the fact that I couldn't afford to get a better quality mic for my MiniDisc recorder.

I think my head was constantly fixed towards the stage. I was blind stinking sober that night though, so that might have something to do with it...

Yep, I think I'm tucked away in the background on your video behind the tall guy to the right, and that was indeed you I saw. It frightens me how small this world is! Was a great night, we road-tripped it up from Bristol and it was totally worth it. Squarepusher was a definite highlight, and HudMo, fresh off the back of Butter being released. Seem to recall Nightmares on Wax having major issues with turntable stability resulting in terrible tone-arm bumping. The rest is all a bit hazy...

back in my long hair days. But yeah, the internet is a small world when certain variables coalesce :beer:

My recording of the gig was a bit bass heavy, due to the fact that I couldn't afford to get a better quality mic for my MiniDisc recorder.

I think my head was constantly fixed towards the stage. I was blind stinking sober that night though, so that might have something to do with it...

Yep, I think I'm tucked away in the background on your video behind the tall guy to the right, and that was indeed you I saw. It frightens me how small this world is! Was a great night, we road-tripped it up from Bristol and it was totally worth it. Squarepusher was a definite highlight, and HudMo, fresh off the back of Butter being released. Seem to recall Nightmares on Wax having major issues with turntable stability resulting in terrible tone-arm bumping. The rest is all a bit hazy...

Yeah, NIghtmares on Wax and The Forgemasters (who incidentally I rated as the worst of the night) had turntable issues. I put it down to the fact that the PA was so fucking loud and huge. Best of the night for me was Squarepusher and Andrew Weatherall (really really wish I had recorded Weatherall's set, it was a blinder).

It makes me kind of sad that I had a flac torrent available before I got my official download to the flacs from bleep. they where ready as you could see by the torrent but they willingly held them back from paying customers. why is that?

What do you enjoy with Angel Integer ?

Everything! Drum kit, Bass Guitar and all the accompaniment which goes with... I like melodies because they are simple and this track is great funky! This title made me move and gives me the joy of living and to burst me...

What do you enjoy with Angel Integer ?

Everything! Drum kit, Bass Guitar and all the accompaniment which goes with... I like melodies because they are simple and this track is great funky! This title made me move and gives me the joy of living and to burst me...

Apologies, I knew what you meant - I was just being a dick ... :emb: (You'll be glad to know that I paid for my facetiousness a couple of hours later by having a blinding migraine !)

great thing about this album is that it made me so sick that i went back listening to just a souvenir/hello everythihg and it made me realize how great these releases are.

[youtubehd]1XO3UNZqgDk[/youtubehd]

Coathanger is great. Reminds me of My Red Hot Car in a way.

on crack is kinda dry fun little extra though

"On Crack" is kinda dry fun little extra though :music::spiteful:

I don't understand why you would type out the exact same words as me. Was it imprinted in your subconscious mind or something?

Weird.

I got my LP-T yesterday and finally giving the digital album a proper listen this morning. My initial feel is "wow, this is great" with the exception of like 2 or so "meh" tracks (Energy Wizard, Red In Blue). But I am really loving 4001, Unreal Square, Drax 2, Dark Steering, etc.

Very happy with this purchase. Thinking about seeing him when he comes to LA but it's a big fest (headlined by that Skrill-sux guy) so I'm torn.

Archived