IGNORED

Squarepusher - Ufabulum

Redruth

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but this is the only thread i can see in the new releases section.....

also, good news!!!!!!!!!!

:music:

Yeah man I'm stoked! Did you see all the description? Hopefully signals a return to some of his earlier styles... It mentions" ultra ultra high speed" haha

I hope so

SQUAREPUSHER "Ufabulum"

Japan preceding release on May 2! ! ! There is limited track CD Japan! ! ! ! !

I started to think of pure electronic music again recently. "

Very melodic, "what I ー Squarepusher very aggressive

Squarepusher Korezo! Fans of yesteryear to the listener the first time the impact of hope, the long-awaited joy. This latest approach to high-speed IDM, jazz, fusion, rock, has been updated also absorbed a sense of the current scene!

Squarepusher Tom Jenkinson that is the only artist to appear in Sonar all events will be held in Tokyo, Sao Paulo, this year in Barcelona, ​​April 21, as the head liner in SónarSound Tokyo, which will be held on 22 appearance has been determined. It is no exaggeration to say that its innovative work group, including the drum and bass style was influenced by the experimental jazz / fusion particularly popular, and to cover almost all genres of music.

Album "Ufabulum" latest long-awaited to be released on May 2, features a sound with a focus on base and play excellent beat complex and ultra-ultra-high-speed was also observed on representative work early, and jazz. Melody and beautiful was allowed to bloom fully sound jazz-oriented of "Feed Me Weird Things" debut impression complex and its originality was impressed with the shock to music fans, the talent of "Hard Normal Daddy" also combines the degree of completion exceeds the "Ultravisitor" name board admittedly, full of charm has become a masterpiece called "Squarepusher Korezo" is popped, and the aggressiveness of acid "Go Plastic".

but this is the only thread i can see in the new releases section.....

also, good news!!!!!!!!!!

:music:

Yeah man I'm stoked! Did you see all the description? Hopefully signals a return to some of his earlier styles... It mentions" ultra ultra high speed" haha

not yet. only just seen Warp's post about it on facebook...

but i'm well up for some ultra ultra high speed!

15sec clip sounds pretty much like shobaleader. couldn't they pick a clip that sound nothing like shobaleader?

sounds nothing like shobaleader mate

looks a bit like. but not sounds!

15sec clip sounds pretty much like shobaleader. couldn't they pick a clip that sound nothing like shobaleader?

I don't think so either.

I do see striking similarities between the clip and steinvords - backyard. The acid/bass is pretty much identical + the evil ambience in the beginning.

boom tsh boom tsh

boom tsh boom tsh

He stated in an interview a ways back he's not using amen/jungle type beats....

So besides the beat, it doesn't sound like shobaleader at all.

No obvious guitar or pop/ish sound.

oh yeah it's alright mate sounds a bit like goldie

oh yeah it's alright mate sounds a bit like goldie

sounds like tiesto to me.

boom tsh boom tsh

well ok. this is a bummer then.

boom tsh boom tsh

well ok. this is a bummer then.

Well, yes and no... Because the interview says something along the lines of him returning to his old styles. The translation from japanese is poor but it IS possible he has a mix of both old and new styles on the album.

Either way, I think every squarepusher proper (no shobaleader) album has been great and I'm sure this won't disappoint. Each has had it's own brilliance IMO.

oh, yeah 'e said it's alright mate, 'e said it sounds like Goldie...

oh, yeah 'e said it's alright mate, 'e said it sounds like Goldie

from the article:

"Album "Ufabulum" latest long-awaited to be released on May 2, features a sound with a focus on base and play excellent beat complex and ultra-ultra-high-speed was also observed on representative work early, and jazz."

sounds like that means he's returning to the sounds of his early work? =/

I see he still wants to do the daft punk thing.

Hopefully he's over vocoded vocals by now.

looking forward to this, although i don't have high expectations. please come back Mr. Sp.

from the article:

"Album "Ufabulum" latest long-awaited to be released on May 2, features a sound with a focus on base and play excellent beat complex and ultra-ultra-high-speed was also observed on representative work early, and jazz."

sounds like that means he's returning to the sounds of his early work? =/

lib2.jpg

Archived