IGNORED

Squarepusher - Ufabulum

Redruth

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

Why is that guy's opinion so important? I keep seeing his videos being posted everywhere

This guys opinion is as important as yours, mine, or any other else's opinion

I don't understand how there is so much hatred against reviews, and this guy's reviews especially. Who cares about opinions?

@5:00

he states that the chords and melodies of the first half of the album resemble shobaeader and just a souvenir...

i just want to tell him that he's obviously mistaken and what it resembles is in fact red hot car and dyksp...

I don't understand how there is so much hatred against reviews, and this guy's reviews especially. Who cares about opinions?

opinion = rating?

Guest ruiagnelo

opinion = rating?

i was talking about how people seem to get touched or even offended with reviews, as if they were expecting truth and facts, and not personal views only

i was talking about how people seem to get touched or even offended with reviews, as if they were expecting truth and facts, and not personal views only

i know rui, but you also know that most of reviewers aren't simply giving them opinion but also making bold statements about things they don't know a single shit about... lol

oh and also, sarcasm, lol, on reviews, is pretty, despicable...

Really like Angel Integer, especially the awesome breakdown, but it'd be completely amazing if it did something cool after the snare rush and not...that...

Overall, Ufab and Angel Integer are a hugely pleasant surprise. I needed something after Iradelphic. If valtari sucks (entire album streaming Thursday at midnight GMT) I'm going to castrate myself and live as a eunuch in Gary, Indiana.

I needed something after Iradelphic.

Wow, I've read a lot of negative thoughts about Iradelphic, I'm gonna have to check it out now. Why does everyone seem to think it's terrible?

I needed something after Iradelphic.

Wow, I've read a lot of negative thoughts about Iradelphic, I'm gonna have to check it out now. Why does everyone seem to think it's terrible?

Personally it's because I have a total boner for the, um, harder side of Clark, and there's nothing even remotely heavy or chaotic on the entire album. It's the sort of release that makes an irrational nerd like me say "oh god it's over, he's gone forever," and fly off the handle embarrassingly. Plus it's ridiculously short, and many of the tracks sound like Bibio possessed Clark's body and/or like some of Clark's more mediocre remixes.

Now that I've calmed down about it a bit, I can appreciate that The Pining is ridiculously good, Black Stone is gorgeous, and Secret is sort of ok. But there's no Totem Crackerjack, or really anything that sounds like Turning Dragon or Totems Flare, except Com Touch is like Future Daniel with henna tattoos and a small annoying gemstone glued between its eyes. And now what always used to be slightly frustrating about Clark--ridiculously awesome bits that he refuses to repeat or build off of, pointless ambient endings to otherwise awesome tracks, 80% of his remix catalog--doesn't have nearly enough to provide a counterbalance. Ergo, I am butthurt.

Com Touch is like Future Daniel with henna tattoos and a small annoying gemstone glued between its eyes

in real life zole

"Especially on the album Music is one rotted note"

Alright,this guy really needs to fuck off already. what a shitface

guuuuhhhhh

What ? What ?! Am I missing something, why is this such a disagreeable statement to peoples here ?

Guest CraniumXII

"Especially on the album Music is one rotted note"

Alright,this guy really needs to fuck off already. what a shitface

guuuuhhhhh

What ? What ?! Am I missing something, why is this such a disagreeable statement to peoples here ?

"Music is one rotted note" vs "Music is rotted one note" :D

He is a flaming idiot... just always wubbed me the wrong way.

Of my words flahblub has in his album different styles and is also teh best style of his ever made. Suqarpusher also good tittlel, the best thing is special development of structures and synth big improvement. their is also drumlines in fast tempo! I defintely woudl recomined this for all ages theirs no dirty wordsm, maybe not newborn child lol because if you listen there can be load noise. he is fuck and mental. 7/10.

Guest CraniumXII

Is this album called

You Fab You Lum

or

Uh Fab Uh Lum

or something else? Please provide citations

I pronounce it:

Oo Fa Boo lum

or

You Fabulous :wink:

Archived