IGNORED

Ae tracks you've been listening to a lot lately

Dragon

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked my playlist count at work. In here it seems that the top 3 is: Pro Radii, Augmatic Disport, Cep puiqMX. Which is funny because none of them are really in my personal favorites.. And now I'm listening to them and wondering why they are in the top 3 further adding to the count.

Guest DotRR

6852 is very cool! Thanks for sharing maxwell! I also really enjoy all those Quarastice Quadrange tracks as well!

6852 is very cool! Thanks for sharing maxwell! I also really enjoy all those Quarastice Quadrange tracks as well!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: glad you dig! The Quadrange tracks are really cool, almost better than Quarastice in my opinion... like you dunked the whole album 2 miles down in an ocean trench warehouse haha.

Here's another gem I've been diggin from Peel Session 2:

such a fucking head nodder :music:

I swear Autechre could be redefining Hip Hop if they hooked up with some popular emcees and had bangers like these (that change ~the halfway mark of that song).

• 1 month later...
Guest Xenblake

Still stuck on Lentic catachresis, that track is so heavy and wonderful!

It's a fucking monster, once you get locked into the velocity you can't get enough the stuff

It does sometimes strike me as a weird ending to Confield though, but, in some ways it IS a perfect ending to the album but sounds somehow tacked on or something? I dunno maybe it's just me. I sometimes let the album ebb out with Uviol :emb:

This year Oversteps has gotten the most plays. I went from listening to ilanders, see on see and os veix3 the most, to listening to all of it, all the time. Aformentioned tracks are amazing, but the album as a whole, especially when I'm sleepy, takes me somewhere weird and great. I dunno, I feel like geeking out on descriptions but tired now. I'm listening to Characi and Rhombix is spot on for me, so good!

I'm in my fairly regular cycle of aphex (oz sets) squarepusher(new material) and Ae.

Now i'm back onto a well deserved Ae period.

so far its been Quaristice and the Hemsby-Bloc-07 set which is absolutely mindblowing and has to be one of the greatest sets of all time. I'm planning on some glasgow Arts school action from the same tour soon and then some Untilted studio crispness .

But Hemsby? My god it's perfect

Archived