IGNORED

Ae tracks you've been listening to a lot lately

Dragon

I'm really starting to like Characi, from Cichlisuite. It's such a unique mood, it seems unreal that anyone could figure out how to achieve it, especially from such bizarre sounds. Another thing about this track is that it seems rather separate from its melody. Yes, there is a simple melody being played throughout, but the expressions of the track come from something deeper, something much more complex. It's as if the mellow, soulful tones are strengthened and augmented by the noises being played over them.

So, are there any Ae tracks in particular you've been listening to a lot lately? Tell us why.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cichli, again and again

:music:

I'm already far deep in love with Cichli. The best track on Chiastic Slide, and that is a very high honour indeed.

i used to not listen to the latter half of quaristice that much, but the theswere/wnsn/chenc9 collection has been a lot of replay lately. such a strange album, but it really is amazing in some ways

Guest basscadet

Recently got the "Ep's 1991-2002" in the mail so I'm working my way through that.

One Ep per day usually, but I've been stuck on Envane for three days now.

That metallic scratching sample on Goz is unreal, and Latent's rhythm got my head boppin

...all I know is the preferred tracks for this evening.

Basscadet

Maetl

Silverside

Teartear

Flutter

Garbagemx

Pule

Clipper

Rotar

Drane2

Inhake 2

Oval Moon IBC Mx

Beaumont Hannant - Psi-Onyx RMX

Nonima

Characi

Pen Expers

Uviol

19 Headaches

Gantz Graf

Xylin Room

Surripere

V-Proc

Reniform Puls

Fermium

The Trees

Sublimit

Perlence suns

Perlence subrange 3

Altibzz

paralel Suns

Fol3

chenc9

Notwo

no border

M62

r ess

see on see

Treale

os veix3

Yuop

Ts1a

Surf party + online chess + ae = heaven :)

I've been listening to Dial and Cap.IV a lot recently. I'm also trying to download all the rare stuff, as the only 'chre I've ever heard is albums + eps. For example, I just found out thanks to Npoess that they remixed The Bug

Archived