IGNORED

T-Shirt quality online

o00o

The quality WARP / BLEEP shirts offer are great so far. Threadless fabric seems to be a bit thin I just heard. The Minecraft Fan-shirt fell apart 2 weeks after I received it from the official shop back then. Cheap aphex / autechre /plaid shirts from ebay are the worst. What are your experiences?

I like shirts printed on American Apparel t-shirts because they fit much better than any other graphic t-shirt I've ever owned in my life. And they hold their shape a lot better too.

any suggestions where these are used?

Guest disparaissant

i have two shirts from teefury and a.) they fit me fucking perfectly and b.) they seem pretty solid

also have a white american apparel xiu xiu shirt from polyvinyl that is basically translucent and that drives me nuts

they almost always say "printed on american apparel shirts"

I like shirts printed on American Apparel t-shirts because they fit much better than any other graphic t-shirt I've ever owned in my life. And they hold their shape a lot better too.

Warp has been using American Apparel T-Shirts a lot, for a while now.

printing quality i've bought online has actually been better than shirts i've bought in retail..

i'd say as long as you buy em from a legit source (eg the labelsite, the products merchandise, etc..)..

better off just buying shirts without prints on. can get a quality tee for something like £3.50 each that way. sounds too cheap, but when you see heavier tees made by good familiar brands, you'll wonder why you pay so much just to add a print to it. even a £10 gig tee looks expensive by comparison, as they'll have been made on Rees bought for about £1 each..

Check out Spreadshirt - they use AA shirts there (and you can design your own).

how is the print quality on Spreadshirt?

I haven't got one myself (the Official WATMM shirts are on Spreadshirt: http://watmm.spreadshirt.com/), but they seem to be very durable, especially the vinyl prints.

Check out Spreadshirt - they use AA shirts there (and you can design your own).

how is the print quality on Spreadshirt?

I haven't got one myself (the Official WATMM shirts are on Spreadshirt: http://watmm.spreadshirt.com/), but they seem to be very durable, especially the vinyl prints.

so far so good! I like the fit & the print doesn't seem in danger of wearing off. only had it a couple of months, though.

• 1 month later...
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Fruit of the loom

great fuckin shirts

never been a fan. too thick or something.

Tshirts from The Wire shop are great quality as well. Maybe a tad long though.

I hate it when you find a great T and it looks like a skirt on you. is my torso short?

personally i like a thin vintage/old style/feel tshirt. heathered is my favorite. American Apparel is pretty good quality and you know what you are going to get

i also find most graphic ts have way too big a print. the print needs to be small.

i buy a few shirts on ebay as i like the randomness/uniqueness of them rather than seeing everybody wearing the same shirt as you from the same store. had about 50% turn up good and 50% turn out shitty so not a great ratio. also thrift stores are great for tshirts, or they used to be now they seem to think they can charge you new clothes prices at some wanky holes.

Guest couch

AA shirts fit best but only because they are thin enough to kind of mold to the shape of your torso after only a few wears. They last a while though and are always soft.

Thicker shirts like Hanes or Gildan take longer to kind of break in. The fabric isn't very soft at first either. But it's more durable.

I can go through my current band shirt collection and list brands and what I think of their fit quality if anybody is interested. I've got about 20-30, it's hard for me to go to gigs and not buy shirts. :s

Archived