IGNORED

new Quasimoto coming soon?

takeshi

cd-planespace-6.jpg

cd-planespace-5.jpg

cd-planespace-4.jpg

I came across this artwork on Jeff Jank's website. Jank is the art director for Stones Throw. I can't find any info about a new release but I've never seen this artwork before or heard of a Quas release called 'ST Straight'. I'm hoping this is new stuff.

Guest teetime

Nice JOB! Been waiting for the follow up since 2005. Have more hopes for this than madvillan imho.

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Please let this be true, The Unseen and The Further Adventures Of Lord Quas are possibly my favourite hip hop albums ever.

I remember Madlib in an interview around the time TFAOLQ was released saying that there was another Quasimoto album that he'd finished, but would be the last because he joked 'Quas was too difficult to work with' or something to that effect. If this is that record, wonder what took him so long to release it (I'd imagine it'd be the same reason why the new Madvillain is taking forever)?

yep that looks like a quas album alright... I was really hoping he'd appear on one of the medicine shows but new quas in the '12 is fine by me!

the bad character ftw!

Guest spike

on the quasimoto facebook page, which apparently is legit there has been a lot of funky updates in the last few months,,, def teasing lots of scratched up cds images with madlibs hadnwritting and etc. def soon i think

haven't really kept up with all of the medicine shows, but i know quas made some cameos on the loop diggas volume, including a track called "the further adventures of walkman flavor" and that was the last i heard of quas.

Don't even tease please, I know that it's exciting but ultimately nothing has really been confirmed yet. I like Madlib way too much to get excited over what people have speculated and then get dissappointed when it actually isn't a new album.

Guest iep

[youtubehd]lYVl2Uecg_o[/youtubehd]

mthematically putting it down like scientists of sound,

top choice!! low rate, no gate, high voice

it's like we dipped the beat in water --now we up on moist!

its

Has this even been confirmed as an actual album?

Nah, just the picture from takeshi's post. Although this was posted at rappcats.com (madlib's cryptic news channel) about a month ago...

http://www.rappcats.com/hotshit/lunch/

Beat CD given to Lord Quas from Madlib this morning.

cd-lunch.jpg

Archived