IGNORED

Doll Doll Doll

Guest iep

Guest nowyouknow

i've listened it few times recently. it's my first venetian snares album... musical shock. right now i don't really get it but i like it when i'm in the mood. i thought draft 7.30 was very rythmic & disorganised maybe it is but compared to this...

Guest nene multiple assgasms

this album has a great use of space and anticipation. it was my first snares album as well and got me hooked.

• 1 month later...
Guest nowyouknow

i've istened it about 15 times now, it's fucking awesome, next step: find candance. i see things differently now... autechre? too mainstream :sleep:

Doll Doll Doll and printf("shiver in eternal darkness/n"); are the only two Snares albums I still listen to. I will always regard them as classics. Punishing The Atoms and Dollmaker will always be in rotation.

The only "breakcore" that beats this for me is, i quote breakcore because i can't call Lo Pro Darkness anything but hard drum and bass. It was definitely a precursor though...

http://youtu.be/kv1I2Ferz60

When Low Profile Darkness came out it was the hardest shit I had ever heard. Ahhhh memories.

It also had some nice uses of AE and Aphex samples.

i've listened it few times recently. it's my first venetian snares album... musical shock. right now i don't really get it but i like it when i'm in the mood. i thought draft 7.30 was very rythmic & disorganised maybe it is but compared to this...

you crazy. i can visualise a tidy tracker scroll listening to this. sounds really organised. autechre actually do random shit and you could call that disorganised.

dunno wtf i mean by tracker scroll but whatever

Guest nowyouknow

you crazy. i can visualise a tidy tracker scroll listening to this. sounds really organised. autechre actually do random shit and you could call that disorganised.

of course it is. chaotic is maybe a better word, an organised disorder y'knowwhatiamean? the constent surprise even if you know the album. it's different from the musical structures we know, it's like the music's free (and also very angry..)...

autechre random shit? common..

of course it is. chaotic is maybe a better word, an organised disorder y'knowwhatiamean? the constent surprise even if you know the album. it's different from the musical structures we know, it's like the music's free (and also very angry..)...

autechre random shit? common..

no way you could compare it with autechre, exept that its both awesome music. Random shit my ass these guys know what they are doing

if you like this dark type of venetian snares style yes definatly check out find candice and also winter in the belly of a snake, when it hits you it hits you hard :music:

Archived