IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

I noticed that too ! It's likely my own clothes fluff or head hair or maybe it's cat hair that was detached from cat body and stuck to my clothes fluff and then detached again and onto food.

Or maybe its somebody else's hair. I'm not too sure but thanks for the warning !!

bit unorthodox this one due to the cheese being underneath the burger rather than on top, but have just had a bbq and did burgers amongst other things...

wAvrhLD.jpeg

do I eat too many burgers?

got damn, that shit look crunchy, for some reason my brain is assuming that ketchup is Siracha sauce.

too many burgers?

Does not compute.

Yeah, those 3 words together make no sense to me. Could you rephrase the question?

am i going to die of a heart attack before i'm 50?

actually burgers in general arent really unhealthy imo, it's just the way some are put together with tons of mayo, processed cheese, bacon, etc, and of course the mcdonalds and other fast food burgers with all their sodium/fat. there are healthy options and moderate options too!

so with that, let's all rejoice and continue on our way eating burgers shamelessly! :biggrin::beer:

• 1 month later...
Guest bitroast

I just ate a pretty decent burger but I didn't want to be seen taking pictures of my food, sorry guys.

"Its for a music forum!! Not instragram!!"

Was called The Farmyard...

Dry matured Wiltshire beef patty, slow-braised ham hock, fried duck egg, lettuce and wholegrain mustard mayonnaise.

Recommended! From Burger Craft at The Green Man pub on Edgware Road, London W2.

Me and a couple of guys at work challenged each other to make our interpretation the mythical "Bacon Burger Dog" from the Cosby Show. Since you never actually saw it, it was pretty open to interpretation. Mine was a lean beef patty sandwiched between two jalapeno-cheddar bratwursts cut in half. The sausage and beef were wrapped in 3 slices of bacon and grilled. Turned out okay, I think.

10467910_1493218037580901_1661495613_n.j

Me and a couple of guys at work challenged each other to make our interpretation the mythical "Bacon Burger Dog" from the Cosby Show. Since you never actually saw it, it was pretty open to interpretation. Mine was a lean beef patty sandwiched between two jalapeno-cheddar bratwursts cut in half. The sausage and beef were wrapped in 3 slices of bacon and grilled. Turned out okay, I think.

lol awesome challenge. looks lush

Thanks a lot! I'm proud of it.

You're killing me, flim.

Edited by NorthernFusion

You're killing me, flim.

:)

Just looking at that made me have a stroke. But I think it was worth it?

Haha, of course it was.

In terms of actually eating it, I found it difficult to eat two bratwursts on one bun, so I cut the burger in half and saved it for later. I feel like my arteries did not clog as much as if I'd eaten the whole thing.

personally, I find that cutting a burger in half (with a knife) makes for a much finer burger eating experience, although i am plagued by the feeling that such an act is a sign of weakness and classicist pretense.

yNUVMUb.jpeg

BCM, I have to comment on your burger. This thing looks awesome and every time I come into this thread and see it, I get hungry. The ingredients seem to be very fine and elegant, and I'd eat the hell out of this burger.

personally, I find that cutting a burger in half (with a knife) makes for a much finer burger eating experience, although i am plagued by the feeling that such an act is a sign of weakness and classicist pretense.

I do agree that there's something about cutting burgers and other sandwiches in half that makes it a better experience, perhaps the minimizing of messiness and ease of placing it in your mouth. In a way, yes, it can appear to be a move of weakness and pretension, at least to certain men.... but at the same time, fuck 'em.