IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Doesn't really compete with some of the mayhem posted in this thread already, but I tried to make some burgers the other day. Leicester cheese and fried shallot on an adobo beef patty. Turned out OK

bPA9aw8.jpg

These look really great!

Doesn't really compete with some of the mayhem posted in this thread already, but I tried to make some burgers the other day. Leicester cheese and fried shallot on an adobo beef patty. Turned out OK

bPA9aw8.jpg

I'd eat 10 of these.

bPA9aw8.jpg

I'd eat 10 of these.

I could only eat 4

You live in Australia, do you? Think you could air mail 10 of these to US?

something that makes me madly jealous of america is the sheer amount of takeaway burger places you have. here, i literally have a choice between macdonalds, burger king, terrible turkish kebab places. actually sitting down in a place and spending 8-15 pounds is the only way i would be able to get a genuinely good burger.

well five guys is taking over london, so it can only be a matter of time till we have white castle on every corner, even in, like, county durham

buns: lightly toasted or not?

I fucking love toasted buns personally.

it doesn't necessarily work with every burger, but i enjoy a lightly toasted bun more often than not

definitely prefer a toasted hot dog bun with any hot dog. also: maine stylee lobster rolls.

Edited by baph

buns: lightly toasted or not?

I fucking love toasted buns personally.

Toasted for sure. I love a good bun with garlic or butter, as well.

Nice! I could do without the tomato, but everything else looks well lush.

picture maybe doesn't do it justice but this is one of the best burgers I've ever had... The Juicy Bastard burger from Burgercraft at The Green Man on Edgware Road. went last week and got something called The Farmyard but this one was even better. lush as fuck.

1S2rbIp.jpeg