IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

went to see my family in Pittsburgh and they took me out to this place called Burgatory.

I had some sort of elk burger on brioche with all kinds of shit. didn't take photos because I was so gripped by my burgerlust but the internet has some photos

food_burgatory_26.jpg

lol was a burger of my own making on the bbq...made from organic steak mince, with a selection of spices and seasoning (salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, jamaican "pickapeppa" sauce, chilli and onion), then flame grilled over charcoal. was extremely nice.

Edited by BCM

lol was a burger of my own making on the bbq...made from organic steak mince, with a selection of spices and seasoning (salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, jamaican "pickapeppa" sauce, chilli and onion), then flame grilled over charcoal. was extremely nice.

great choice, pickapeppa is some tasty shit.

Guest extherium

Toasted sourdough bun featuring:

Mayo

Lettuce

Tomato

Beef

Bacon

Cheddar Cheese

Paprika Aioli

Gbzm1uN.jpg

bit unorthodox this one due to the cheese being underneath the burger rather than on top, but have just had a bbq and did burgers amongst other things...

wAvrhLD.jpeg

do I eat too many burgers?

too many burgers?

Does not compute.

Yeah, those 3 words together make no sense to me. Could you rephrase the question?

too many burgers?

Does not compute.

Yeah, those 3 words together make no sense to me. Could you rephrase the question?

am i going to die of a heart attack before i'm 50?