IGNORED

Warp: Mount Kimbie sign to Warp Records

Joyrex

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great. here's to more artwork that rips off BoC from 10+ years ago.

:beer:

I've never thought about that before. Oh, that's right, it is because they share no similarity what so ever. Other than both making great musics.

See this and then call it a rip off. These guys are a massive talent.

I've never thought about that before. Oh, that's right, it is because they share no similarity what so ever. Other than both making great musics.

[media=]

[/media]

This video is the best thing I've found on youtube in a very long time. I have added extensively to its view count.

The description has thrown me off a bit. I can not believe this is referred to as dubstep. A severe misrepresentation.

Guest sirch

[media=]

[/media]

i was talking about the picture/artwork at the top of this thread.

i didn't say anything about music. i'm just sick of seeing that instagram-type-shit everywhere.

that's right. read my post again... and then completely misunderstand my point. lol

I will end my Kimbie rant by saying they are no doubt the best think I've stumbled upon in some time. Two years and I still can't get enough. Contrats to them!

[media=]

[/media]

Thanks for posting; good intro to their sound as I hadn't heard them before. Enjoyable!

good move by warp

warp really should stop fucking with lame ass indie bands and get back up to speed a la hyperdub, hippos in tanks, ghostbox etc

in the 00s we tried to see if music could be 1 hundo monetary based, it failed, we almost destroyed art.

People who refer to Mount Kimbie as dubstep are probably referring to the original meaning of the genre. And this sounds like it could be great news.

Guest sirch

am i the only one who thinks that video above is pretty boring?

i watched the first few mins or so and saw 1 young lad tapping 3 little pads with 2 fingers, and the other hitting some larger pads with a single drum stick...

*yawned* and then did something else.

:shrug:

Sketch on glass is my favorite release of theirs for sure. this is good news! Nice move warp

Thx warb

Thx

warb

check Crooks and Lovers man, so good. Glad warp is going to be helping these guys, love their music. yes

I am lazy and have much to listen to, hence my asking if the "Carbonated" EP is a fair representation of their sound...

but you know what, fuck it - i'm just gonna buy it on your recommendation Atop! :wub:

check Crooks and Lovers man, so good. Glad warp is going to be helping these guys, love their music. yes

I am lazy and have much to listen to, hence my asking if the "Carbonated" EP is a fair representation of their sound...

but you know what, fuck it - i'm just gonna buy it on your recommendation Atop! :wub:

Carbonated EP is the weakest.

Archived