IGNORED

Aphex Twin ‎– Digeridoo (20th Anniversary Special)

Macca

Doesn't look forward to the day when 3d printers become cheap and accurate enough for little johnny to release a collection of 'Special Edition' Old Tunes 12'' on ebay taken from those cassette tape sourced mp3s (that are transcoded to flacs in a wild assumption that they'll then sound better)

Looks forward to the day when 3d printers become cheap and accurate enough for rubber johnny to release a collection of 'Special Edition' Old Tunes 12'' on ebay taken from those cassette tape sourced mp3s (that are transcoded to flacs in a wild assumption that they'll then sound better)

Looks forward to the day when 3d printers become cheap and accurate enough for rubber johnny to release a collection of 'Special Edition' Old Tunes 12'' on ebay taken from those cassette tape sourced mp3s (that are transcoded to flacs in a wild assumption that they'll then sound better)

That ... wait, what ?!

Now, it would be extra nice to get a copy of AnalogBubblebath2, but the prices on that have gone way up in recent times...

And those awesome B-sides are pretty much only available on five finger online discount. At the very least, why don't WARP or Rephlex do something serious about Richard's back catalogue?

Now, it would be extra nice to get a copy of AnalogBubblebath2, but the prices on that have gone way up in recent times...

And those awesome B-sides are pretty much only available on five finger online discount. At the very least, why don't WARP or Rephlex do something serious about Richard's back catalogue?

i don't think there's that much of a market for his more obscure releases for warp to bother. and rephlex is, well, rephlex.

Dare I say, I like the B-sides more than Digeridoo itself.

i'd just buy classics too. my record shop has 2 new records of it in just chillin in the bins so i'm sure it is easy to find whether or not it has been rereleased as well or what not

Completely useless since R&S themselves did a repress in 2006. And the original & repress Didgeridoo EP is still available on Discogs for a reasonable price in near mint / very good plus condition.

Yeah, I just got it in good condition for mega cheap. Like $3 or $5 iirc.

Archived